**Akon**

mzcelaneous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae
Dont knock his pedigree, ex-deala amphatemines!

lmao.gif
oh heck naw...

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzreyes
i love it.

Your in luck, cuz he's spends money like it dont mean nothing, and plus he's got a thing for you.

coachkitten

Do you know that he is in talks to do a reality show with his THREE wives?? I guess that he is from a South African country where that is legal. I heard that on our local hip hop station KUBE 93 in Seattle. I guess it is kind of like the "Girls next Door" but with a rapper!

IslandGirl77

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Do you know that he is in talks to do a reality show with his THREE wives?? I guess that he is from a South African country where that is legal. I heard that on our local hip hop station KUBE 93 in Seattle. I guess it is kind of like the "Girls next Door" but with a rapper!

Yeah, I said he was a polygamist. I didn't know he was going to do a show. That's crazy. Somebody also told me that, Erykah Badu was on the radio saying that she has more than one man. Trying to say that's how people in Africa live. She isn't from Africa, and if your a ho then say your a ho. LOL

MiCHiE

His voice is annoying as hot hell. I guess his songs are just catchy, though. He lost me at "Locked Up". He looks a fucking mess, too, with those maroon ass eyes and greasy skin. Everytime I think about the 3 wives thing, I think of Thelma's boyfriend Ibe, from "Good Times".....If his ugly ass could have a harem, anything's possible.

amoona

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandGirl77
Yeah, I said he was a polygamist. I didn't know he was going to do a show. That's crazy. Somebody also told me that, Erykah Badu was on the radio saying that she has more than one man. Trying to say that's how people in Africa live. She isn't from Africa, and if your a ho then say your a ho. LOL

wow isn't that illegal in the us?! do ne of his wives have a problem with his choice of lyrics?! haha

IslandGirl77

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoona
wow isn't that illegal in the us?! do ne of his wives have a problem with his choice of lyrics?! haha

As far as I know it is. And any woman who is willing to share a man, probably doesn't have a problem with his choice of lyrics. LOL