Alba Skin Care Line

ToxicAllure

OMG I looooooooooooooooooooove it
I've struggled with my skin since I was in 8th grade. I've never had "massive" ance, but I get occasional breakouts and my skin is SUPER DUPER oily. So yeah, its a bitch to keep clear.

But this stuff....omg

I picked up their Coconut Milk Face Wash and within three days I noticed a HUUUUUUUUUUUGE difference. My skin felt smoother, my blemishes were going away and it was even taking care of some of my cistic ance around my chin. My mom even noticed the difference in my skin. Then last week I grabbed one of their moisturizes and its heavenly.

As of now most of my pimples are gone except for a few that popped up last week due to the fact that I was sick and didn't feel like washing my face. Its also taken care of some of my red spots on my face from acne scars and what not. I love it.

Oh! And its "natural" which means no icky chemicals. Yeah, its the bomb.

Just thought I'd share that with y'all!!!!

wavey.gif

msmack

alba is a great line of product. i love the scent free moisturizer! and i am in LOVE with the "coconut cream lip balm"! <--- try it, you'll never go back to any other! their alba hawaiian line is fab too. i have the "kona coffee after sun cream" and it is great for burned skin (moderatly) and smells great! their hair line is good too, i have had the "honeydew shampoo" but their conditioners are a bit too light for me. the "hair shine serum" is fab as well. one thing i will say is that the alba hawaiian "sugar body scrub" isnt that great and went rotten in my shower. imagine my surprise when i had rubbed it all over myself and then thought "hmmm...why do i smell rotting milk...?" eww. but thats the price you pay when you have minimal preservatives in your products. i bet if i kept it out of the steamy hot shower it wouldnt have gone bad. the "jasmine" face cream is nice too! they have a trial pack they sell at health food stores so you can try lots of products before you decide of buying the full sized ones. kinda pricy ... but definatly worth it. TRY THE COCONUT CREAM LIP BALM!!!