Albatross-I want it! Is it a must have?

Chelsssea

I really want Albatross, but I have a million highlighters. I was wondering if anyone who has this could help out. Is it a must have? Is it completely unique from other highlighters? any help is appreciated. Thanks!

TISH1124

Yes.....Yes and Yes!!!! If I had to pick one Highlighter out of all the 8578565 I have I would always pick Albatross!!

Dani

Why, why did I click this thread...way to create a lemming for something I originally had no interest in! Lol damn.

alka1

I love my MSFs, but I prefer Albatross when I want a soft natural-looking glow. I don't apply it all over the cheekbone - instead I use my 109 brush and lightly apply some at the very top of my cheekbones (over blush). It creates a soft sheen and sculpts the face without looking overly glittery
smiles.gif

MzzRach

I say yes. There's just something about it that's extra special and gorgeous. You can't go wrong, IMHO.

Penn

is it better than vanilla pigment?
sorry for hijacking the thread but I've always wondered this

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penn
is it better than vanilla pigment?
sorry for hijacking the thread but I've always wondered this

Far Better! Not as glittery/shiney!! Very smooth and silky ....Albatross is the most perfect light highlighter IMHO

lipshock

I just recently purchased this and I am not going to invest in anymore highlighters. I have found THE ONE. Vanilla pigment has absolutely nothing on this, neither do the MSFs and Beauty Loose Powders that I often use to highlight. It's a must have for me.

xl9je1.jpg

Excuse the grease, pimple on cheek, and the ridiculous lips but the glow (minus by excessive oily skin) came from Albatross and I have never been more pleased. I absolutely love it.

Bernadette120

i like it on the bridge of my nose for some reason. i like it alot but it isnt my favorite highlighter. i think the stila products are better...but thats just me. no one compares to nars in the blush dept. end of story.

wannabelyn

i don't think this is a must have

this together with lightscapade barely show up on me at all and if i apply a bit more it becomes chalky

i think it's more to do with my skin tone. gold higlighters show up well on me but not the silver/white based ones.

wifey806

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabelyn
i don't think this is a must have

this together with lightscapade barely show up on me at all and if i apply a bit more it becomes chalky

i think it's more to do with my skin tone. gold higlighters show up well on me but not the silver/white based ones.

may i be so rude as to ask what shade foundation u wear in MAC (or MUFE)? (cuz i never thought of silver either, so i might pass on this) Thanks