Albertville, MN CCO (Albertville Premium Outlets)

s23c06s04

I went there last weekend, around the 20th and damn they had a lot of things. They even had Young punk from the Style black colllection. They had a few things from Neo-scifi collection and also style warriors collection...had all of the duo from the magic mirf collection and had 2-3 palettes from the winter collection...there were a lot of good finds....love it!!

abbyquack

^^ Dang, Young Punk srsly?!?! OMG we drove past this exit the other day, I wanted to stop but the husband was not really in the mood to shop so I didn't press the subject. Wish I had now though!! haha wow.

chickatthegym

I went a few days ago... nothing new. Some style warriors stuff, a few pigments & glitters (mostly perm ones in the old style packaging and then Mutiny and Circa Plum were the only LE's I think). Tempting quad, Shadowy Lady quad, Tone Grey quad, and the purple quad from Makeup Art collection. Cheeky Bronze and SUnny By Nature MSF's. A few blushes and some cremeblend blushes. Both beauty powders from the Rose Romance collection and a couple of the Rose Romance e/s. That is about all I can remember. If there is something you are looking for in particular, I can prob remember if they had it or not
smiles.gif

chickatthegym

And the do not have Young Punk (or any of the Style Black MES's). I went a couple days after someone posted that they had it and they did not. I asked the lady working and she said they hadn't ever had any of them as far as she knew.

s23c06s04

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickatthegym
And the do not have Young Punk (or any of the Style Black MES's). I went a couple days after someone posted that they had it and they did not. I asked the lady working and she said they hadn't ever had any of them as far as she knew.

They did. I picked up 3, and my sister in law picked up 1. After that, they only had 1 left, but i couldnt get it because of the 3 limit rule. They also had a sign for Cinderfella but that was sold out cause i asked one of the lady working and she said if its not there then they dont have anymore. So maybe that lady is new or didnt know that they had any but they surely did!!

Cinci

Has anyone been here lately? I'm curious as to which pigments they had in stock.. I was thinking of heading up there next week, but it's a 6 hour drive for me, so I was hoping to get an idea of what they had first! Thanks!

Cinci

So I decided to make the trip to the outlets.. I didnt realyl pay a whole lot of attention to what all they had, because I was mainly interested in the pigments.. but what I do remember is listed below. HTH!

Bell Bottom Blue
Gold Stroke
Gilded Green
Mega Rich
Spiritualize
Reflects Copper
Reflects Blackened Red
Reflects Very Pink
Reflects Transparent Teal
Reflects Transparent Blue
Reflects Duo Purple
Lovely Lily
Violet
Kitschmas
Golden Lemon
Rose
Pink Bronze
Mutiny
Steel Blue
Copper Sparkle
Reflects Bronze
Brash and Bold
Vintage Gold
Heritage Rouge
Cocomotion

Light Pink & Yellow Suntints (one other, too, but didnt look too closely)
Hush Hush Tendertone
Strobe Beam Tinted Lip Conditioner
Both Face kits from last xmas
All the brush kits from last xmas
The eyebag from last xmas - the one with Melon pigment and the brown fluidline
One of the Pigments from xmas '08 - The one that had gold dusk
One of the pigment sets from xmas '09 (The one with Gold Stroke)
Brush 162
Brush 189
Ahoy there Lipstick
Buoy oh Buoy Lipstick
Sunsonic Lipstick
Pink Air Pro Longwear
Durashell Pro Longwear (and a bunch of others)
A monogram lipstick

Some quads, a brow shader, some of those mes's with the crescent shape of super shiny shadow... a few of those eyeshadow suites with the two colors.. some concealers in the NW50 range..... And the hard mac traincase with the trays that fold open to one side..

chickatthegym

I was there today and they got a huge shipment in! Tons of great stuff! I was super excited since I have some money to spend and had been waiting forever for them to get new stuff... until I got to the checkout and the lady working there was a total witch!
girl_devil.gif
She is the older lady... everyone else who has ever been there has been super nice and friendly. She told me that I could only buy 3 of each specific thing (ie: three blushes - even if they were different colors!) She was totally rude about it and asked me why I was buying so many blushes. I wanted to say, "Do I need to bring you a picture of my makeup collection lady?!?" I have spent thousands on MAC over the years, and have been to dozens of CCO's on my travels and have never been treated like this.

Anyway, they got a bunch of the Liberty of London stuff in (both blushes and a couple lip glasses and the pink shadow were what I rem).

The Stacked pigments from Color Forecast!!!

Lots of shadows and lippies from color forecast
smiles.gif

They had lots of Warm and Cozy stuff- including a bunch of the shadows and shadesticks.

Riveting lippies
smiles.gif

Lots of MSF's- Comfort, Porcelain Pink, Perfect Topping, Refined for sure.

Both Rose Romance blushes, most of the Colour Crafted Mineral blushes, Grand Duo mineral blushes.

No new piggies or glitters though.

Lots of new Cremesheen and Dazzleglasses- Shezam for sure.

Lots of the jelly glosses.

The Cremeblushes from Lilyland.

A lot of the face and skincare products.

A couple of the lipgloss holiday sets from '09

The mini holiday brush sets.

The holiday eye bag things with the lashes in them.

Hmmm, I can't remember anything else but if you need to know about a specific item, I can try and remember
smiles.gif

Def worth the drive, but if you want to get more than 3 of a specific product, bring a friend... I ended up missing out on a couple blushes that I didn't have but will just get them at another CCO sometime. Luckily I won't be back there for awhile LOL

chickatthegym

Oh I just remembered they had a bunch of those Foundation Sticks and the Tinted Moustrizers that came out earlier this year.

lipglassjunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickatthegym
I was there today and they got a huge shipment in! Tons of great stuff! I was super excited since I have some money to spend and had been waiting forever for them to get new stuff... until I got to the checkout and the lady working there was a total witch!
girl_devil.gif
She is the older lady... everyone else who has ever been there has been super nice and friendly. She told me that I could only buy 3 of each specific thing (ie: three blushes - even if they were different colors!) She was totally rude about it and asked me why I was buying so many blushes. I wanted to say, "Do I need to bring you a picture of my makeup collection lady?!?" I have spent thousands on MAC over the years, and have been to dozens of CCO's on my travels and have never been treated like this.

Yes I agree, she is very rude! Everytime I see her I try to avoid her. It's sad to have to feel so uncomfortable going in there. I can't imagine having to work with her either I've seen her be rude to employees too & you're right the other ladies are really nice.

I can't think of much new except as of last week but, they had the 2 blushes from Liberty of London & some of the lipglasses too.

Also the purple e/s pallette from Colour Forecast collection.

chickatthegym

^I'm glad someone else sees it and I'm not the only one haha... I have seen her degrade and talk rudely to the poor gals who work there too! I felt bad for them!
Yep- last time I was there they had both LoL blushes, and the purple quad from Spring Forecast
smiles.gif

Hi! I'm going to be at the Albertville CCO on Monday. I'm just wondering if anyone can tell me what is currently in stock so I can budget? thanks!

lollipop

Has anyone been there as of late??? Just curious.. I don't want to drive all the way there.. if they don't have anything..

HoneyMilk

I spotted some items from Quite Cute (CUTiE quad, all 3 blushes, some lippies).
They had some Marcel Wanders LG, items from Mac Fall Color (angel flame quad, jumbo penultimate liner, some pencils, lipsticks..)
They had some Surf Baby items (lipgloss and eyeshadows)
Bunch of Mega Metal shadows.. and some VV Cruella DeVil shadows.

They might have a discount on black friday too from midnight to 6am or something?

sheROCKS

Has anyone gone recently? Any good stuff?
I have to make time to go again, haven't gone since October haha.

jillybean

I decided to go as I was passing through and they never really get anything all that new. Same stuff there all the time. However, this time I saw:

Marcel Wanders lipgloss and lipstick (didn't look at colors)
Dare to Wear lipglass
Tri-colored lipglass (from Sugar Sweet)
Mega Metal shadows
The green/blue MES from VV
Sweet Joy and De-Vil e/s
Kissable Lip Colours
Cindy Sherman 'Angel Eyes' quad

I'm sure there's more but those were the standouts to me. And I also agree with those who have said that the older woman isn't very nice. What's sad is she is the manager. I actually HATE going in there because they all stand two feet from you. If they have an issue with shoplifting, they should have you check your bag at the counter because you feel like such a felon in there. Most of the time, I leave my purse and coat in the car and just bring a wallet. I just hate going in there but the deals are worth it when they have something good!

sheROCKS

I heard that Viva Glam Cyndi is in some of the CCO's !! Is it in this outlet store? I wish I didn't live so far! If someone could check, that would be great :)

Latest posts