Aleena Is Almost 4 Months??? Where does time go?

sTaRRYeYeD

So Aleena Marie is gonna be 4 months old on the 26th of this month!!! I cant believe how time flys when your a mommy and your watching your baby grow with each day that passes!!! I love it though!!! It is seriously the best feeling Ive ever had. Kinda like its the hardest job Ive ever loved. Me and my fiance were talking and we said that being a parent isnt a party, but its so rewarding. Its a feeling that cant be replaced or imitated. You can only get tgis feeling by being a parent. And I freekin love it! I love my daughter and I love my life. She has given me a whole new reason to be all that I can. Our biggest milestone so far has been that she turns from her back to her tummy! And shes already trying to scoot her self up with her feet! I know she will be crawling before I know it!!! Oh man!!! I swear yall I want another baby!!! Lol!!! But anyways enough sappy talk I really came to show you all how big she has gotton

AleenaMyLove.jpg

Our Morning Kisses

l_df8903e599a1f93539ab609483ea2140.jpg

O7-19-O7 3 months + 3 weeks

l_d971d6792111578f46498c5d8ede0220.jpg

Shes Getting Huge

AleenaOnHerWayToNinosGame.jpg

On Her Way To Her Ninos Game

MySucka-1.jpg

Dont know if you guys remember but she has been sucking on her fingers since she was in my tummy!!!

Ms. Z

Congratulations! She’s so pretty.
cutey.gif

I especially love the photo w/her fingers in her mouth.