Aleena Marie is 1 1/2 and a BIG SISTER!

sTaRRYeYeD

HEY EVERYONE. SO ITS BEEN A LONG LONG LONG WHILE SINCE IVE BEEN ON SPECKTRA. AND MY ALEENA MARIE HAS DONE ALOT OF GROWING. . . AND SHE IS ALSO A BIG SISTER TO ALEECIA STAR. ALEECIA WAS BORN AUGUST 22 2OO8 @ 2:47 PM. SHE WAS 1 MONTH AND 1 WEEK EARLY. AND I THANK GOD SHE IS AS HEALTHY AS SHE IS, I HAD ALOT OF COMPLICATIONS DURING MY PREGNANCY. AND MY DOCTORS WERE TELLING ME SHE MAY HAVE BEEN BORN A SICK BABY. SO IM VERY VERY GRATEFUL FOR MY 2 HEALTHY, HAPPY, BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRLS!!! WELL HERE THEY ARE. . . AND CONGRATS TO ALL THE NEW AND EXPECTING MOMMYS!!!

CameraPics4-1-08to8-24-08243.jpg

CameraPics4-1-08to8-24-08193.jpg

CameraPics4-1-08to8-24-08327.jpg

CameraPics4-1-08to8-24-08374.jpg
MY LIFE!!! THE HUBBY + ALEENA+ ALEECiA!!! =]

nunu

Awww both girls are adorable! Congrats on the new addition to the family. I'm glad you and the baby are safe and healthy
smiles.gif

MACLovin

How precious... congratulations!! Glad to hear everyone is healthy and happy. Best wishes to you and your family.
smiles.gif

joey444

Congratulations! Both of your girls are super cute! I have a 2 1/2 year old and a 3 month that was also a bit early ( I hit my belly with a door- you know how clumsy you can be when you're pregnant!). Thankfully, she is also big and healthy! Being a mommy is the most wonderful feeling in the world huh?

Enjoy............