ALERT: Huge MAC Pigment Lot ---all fakes

ExquisiteImages

OMG...Look at this huge lot of fake pigments
th_remoteImage-61.gif
! They do not have names on them and only numbers. And one more thing--- look at how high the price is at now, $226. It's so obvious that they're fake, but there are bidders out there that doesn't know or if they're just simply looking at this lot to purchase and resell.

http://cgi.ebay.com/HUGE-FULL-SIZE-M...QQcmdZViewItem

Ambi

She's saying she doesn't know if they're real or not, well why are you selling them then...

ExquisiteImages

Quote:
Originally Posted by msmack
ebay has removed the auction! hurray for justice!

Thanks for the update~!

I'm glad eBay is now quick at removing auctions that violates their policies involving fakes.

cheerleader.gif

caffn8me

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExquisiteImages
Thanks for the update~!

I'm glad eBay is now quick at removing auctions that violates their policies involving fakes.

cheerleader.gif

Don't cheer too loudly. I still don't think that eBay takes any action against counterfeit goods reported by members of the public, even if several people report the auctions. I believe there are other reasons this auction was pulled.

See here and here for BBC reports on the problem.

caffn8me

Can anyone remember the seller's eBay ID? Now that the auction's been pulled there's no way to warn people about the seller.

Ambi

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffn8me
Can anyone remember the seller's eBay ID? Now that the auction's been pulled there's no way to warn people about the seller.

It was emerald.isle.

Looking at her profile she seems very religious and she's pretty much only selling Jesus-stuff, doesn't seem like the typical fake seller so maybe she really didn't know they were fakes. But you never know.

Latest posts