Alexander McQueen and MAC?

Kimberleigh

Mods: If this isn't where this should go, please move to the appropriate place.

On my HD satellite networks, I have a channel called "Ultra". It's a fashion channel that shows runway shows from London, Milan, etc. On their crawl across the top of the screen it said that there are rumors that MAC and Alexander McQueen are going to work together on a limited edition line inspired by his recent runway show. Anyone else heard this???
cheerleader.gif

ette

Omg I love McQueen even though this one manorexic at his NYC store is rude...I would be all over that. I met him a few years ago at his fashion show. He's definently a creative mind.

Ella_

I littearly gasped when I read the topic title...
McQueen is my fave designer ever.

lara

Awesome!

The only collaboration that could make me happier is if it was a Vivien Westwood/MAC combo.

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
Awesome!

The only collaboration that could make me happier is if it was a Vivien Westwood/MAC combo.

Vivien Westwood would be amazing!

VeronikaJ

Actually in the past there have been at least two known Alexander McQueen "inspired" collections. Lure (Summer 2006) and Untamed (Fall 2006) were both inspired by Alexander McQueen's style and overall collection taste.

Holly

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzreyes
hehe i had to google his name because i didnt know who alexander mcqueen was. lol..

You're not alone! I did it too
winks.gif

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledonatella
Oh that would be sweet, his stuff is killer (not that i could afford it....)!

Thank goodness for accessories - I can't afford a dress, but I can certainly stretch for a pair of gorgeous AMcQ optical frames.
lol.gif

user79

That would be so cool!!! He's the enfant terrible in fashion, I think a makeup collection inspired by his crazy fashions would be très cool!!!

Krasevayadancer

Can you imagine lil skulls all over a mac line, haha. At least I know that was his big thing with accessories.
Either way a collab sounds way cool
smiles.gif

ginger9

OOOOH that would be AWESOME!!!!!!

If this is indeed true I think this is going to be the 1s time I ever buy an entire collection. I love Alexander McQueen, he is such an inspiring artist. Will you please keep us up to date if you hear anything more?? thank you for this news
eyelove.gif