Alexander McQueen has died

Face2Mac

Wow. I just watched his Spring 2010 show and was awed. OMG! He was so talented.

It seems he took his life, so sad. Depression is real and not a joke.

MzzRach

This is so shocking and very sad. He was a true artist and visionary, and has influenced so many. May he rest in peace.

PBunnieP

The industry lost a shinning star: Alexander McQueen

Very sad to wake up this morning and find that one of my favourite designers and a great role model for me has died. Alexander McQueen was really one of those special people who combined clothing and art into one, watching and seeing his work is always like a beautiful theater. His designs were powerful and spoke to something outside of the norm in a constructive way.
It seems that we have lost lost of greats the past while....Bill Blass, Yves Saint Laurent and now McQueen. My heart is very sad.
I hope they will do something to commemorate him in London-Paris-New York fashion week(s).

*not sure if this has been posted, please combine if it has*

foxxylatina07

In case you guys want further news on his death here's the link

Brilliant designer Alexander McQueen found dead - Yahoo! News

Really sad and the person who posted depression, they're right it is to be taken serious. Such a shame.
cry.gif

chocolategoddes

Re: The industry lost a shinning star: Alexander McQueen

My heart sank when I found out. I don't follow fashion as much as some people but his stuff always stood out to me. He was so innovative and brilliant. RIP

whittt8

I just read about it on Glamour.com and was so saddened. He was so creative and I loved his creations. He will be very missed!

spectrolite

I just read the headline not 2 minutes ago and I literally gasped. He was such an amazing and talented man. How sad for his friends, family and for us that he is no longer here.

DILLIGAF

I heard earlier today and I was shocked. He was brilliant at what he did. This last collection is going to become a collectors item. RIP

blazeno.8

I saw that this morning and I was just shocked. I just wondered, what was so bad that he felt he had no other choice?

PurpleOrchid

I know, I was so bummed when I read the news this morning. Seems the death of his mom really affected him, along with Isabella Blow several years ago. RIP, he was always one of my favorites, and I always aspired to own one of his pieces one of these days.