Alexander McQueen haulage

eulchen

so i had my payday today and i happened to walk past the MAC counter when the MA put out the new stuff
eyelove.gif
so this is what i got:

Frenzy Lipstick (its named like me, i guess thats enough reason to buy it, but it also is exactly my shade
eyelove.gif
)

from the McQueen collection:
Pagan E/S
Black Karat Kohl Power
Otherworldly Paint Pot
Masque Lipstick

i love them all! only my purse is whining now, as this haul was a eighth of my last month earnings *whoops*

on a more sad note i crashed my 15-palette today and my in living pink and humid e/s broke... i have tried to fix them with alcohol, lets see how this works out...
ssad.gif

j_absinthe

Ouch, that must hurt, your e/s breaking. I hope it works out.

Also, kudos to the McQueen haul. Sounds hot.

eulchen

wellthe E/S look pretty good, i will later test them to see if theyre still ok for usage... but here are some pics
smiles.gif

the broken e/s... brun did get cracked, but i left it that way and in living pink and humid look pretty good (in my opinion)
smiles.gif

crashedes.jpg

heres the haul all together. top left Pagan E/S, bottom left Otherworldly Paint Pot, centre Masque Lipstick, right Frenzy Lipstick, top Black Karat Kohl Power
haulage.jpg

and the special McQueen Packaging
smiles.gif

packaging.jpg

and yes the mcqueen collection is lovely. i was thinking of getting me the darker blue as e/s or paint pot as well, but the money, the money... i tried otherworldly as base already and its gorgeous
eyelove.gif
will post some pics in the swatch thread, check out those as well
smiles.gif

and no new vegas, as its way to golden glittery for me...
ssad.gif