Alexandra de Markoff Countess Isserlyn Liquid Makeup

Selenite

Talk about a dinosaur. Apparently this foundation has been around since 1926. I love this stuff, honest, but Revlon's Colorstay foundations are much more appropiate for my oily skin.

The thing w/ this foundation is that a bottle of it will last forever and it covers well.

P.S. I'm new.

mjalomo

My town just got a counter, and I just bought some today. I used the matte formula as a girl, but couldn't find Alexandra de Markoff locally for a while. I was using Bare Minerals, but wasn't too happy with that product. I have used Colorstay too, but found that looked mask-like on me, but I agree with you. If you are oily, you shouldn't use this product. My skin looks amazing in it and feels so great.

Selenite

You lucky girl. I've never seen a counter for this brand in my life much less had a mom or grandma introduce me to the stuff. I like this foundation, hey people still like pan cake and pan stik makeup, but it only works for me without a layer of sunscreen underneath which is something that I absolutely refuse to go without in the daytime.

My Colorstay Natural foundation had broad spectrum spf 15 in it but was recently discontinued. At least the new dry/normal skin version has it so I might switch to that when run out of my stash of Colorstay Natural.