Alhambra Duo?

loci

I recently just bought AAE off a nice lady here, and absolutely love it! I read the reviews on MUA and people says ho loves AAE should love Alhambra as well, however my MA says this duo is sold out everwhere in Canada. So my only option left is Sephora or is there any other site who would ship to Canada? I think NARS site only ship to US and UK...

And what do you guys thick about this duo?

Thanks

foxyqt

i so wanna try this.. we recieved the collection extremely late and when it finally arrived this duo was missing! not fair =(

Kuuipo

I like it very much, esp with Kalahari duo and Underworld! I liked it more than All About Eve.

loci

Oh my>_<
Its sold out everywhere within Canada. Anyone wants to part with their's? lol
I'm thinking of getting Kalahari but I already have a lot of Bobbi Brown e/s...which are mostly browns. If someone is selling it here I probably will get it.

As for Underworld, I don't have the techniques to put it on. Everytime I tried it on, I looks like I got punched in the eye. (Same with Cleo >_<)

summer6310

I have a few of the duos and i will say Alhambra is my favorite and I reach it all the time for the natural look. Personally I think it compliments people with yellow/olive skin better than AAE.

Love Always Ivy

its definetly in my top 5 duos. both are great all over lid colors that look great even just by themselves with mascara.

Kuuipo

Alahambra and Portabello are great together. Very reminiscent of Dior's classic quint Incognito.

Temptasia

I've worn the colors in the duo with Surabaya and Charade. Alhambra is definitely a repurchase as it really makes other NARS duos more wearable.

I love Alhambra. It looks great on everyone and the light shimmery colors are fabulous...my personal choice for a fresh summer look! When they become available, get it!!!
smiles.gif