Alice in Wonderland -- Inspired by the colors!

Candee Sparks

Hey guys!

I just started the first tutorial in my Alice in Wonderland series yesterday and I loved how it turned out so much I wanted to share it! The colors I used don't reflect any any of the characters in particular but I used colors that just screamed "Wonderland" to me. I've already done a Red Queen look but not as a tutorial so I'm unsure about what I'll do for my next one in the series but here is the look!

sw7hi8.jpg

2qtibko.jpg

11qhl3p.jpg

Eyes:
MAC Aquadisiac e/s
MAC Beauty Marked e/s
MAC Creme de Violet e/s
MAC Grey Utility Powerpoint pencil
Glamour Doll Cloud Coverage e/s
Glamour Doll Electric Lemonade e/s
Glamour Doll Hollywood Glitter

If you haven't then you should check out Glamour Doll's eyeshadow collection, they're so great and I'm in love with them!

Also, if anyone is interested, this is my old Red Queen picture I did in July I believe.

2conb43.jpg

As you can tell, I'm excited for the movie! Hope you liked the look, I got more coming soon actually based off of characters. Thanks for reading!
greengrin.gif

blondemafia76

I really really really really really like this. Its very colorful, and it just looks awesome. I'm likely to wear it out and about.
smiles.gif

Candee Sparks

Aww thanks everyone for the love, I really appreciate it and I'm glad you liked it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissAlexisDDD
Loves
smiles.gif
Makes me that much more excited for the movie! You know, it'd be neat to try a madhatter look!

I'm actually considering doing a look inspired by him for my next tutorial. I'm thinking a complete matte white lid, very soft smokey black on the crease with red or orange on the bottom lid and lord knows what else. It'll be way more dramatic than basic beauty though.
greengrin.gif