All Blue Eyeshadow's

Bre

I'm a mad blue eyeshadow fan but don't own any of Mac's blues.

Could someone give me an idea on which HL, lid and contrast blues will harmonise? I have pale skin, dark brown hair and blue eyes

thanks

dollbabybex

socket line = Contrast (my fave dark blue)
inner eye = Moons reflection
i tend to put Freshwater under my eyes for a more dramatic look.

i also like lining my eyes with just Electric eel or Fresh water, really vibrant and pretty x

Bre

Thank you

Can you tell me if Fresh Water and Deep Truth are similar? Is it worth having both?

ilovexnerdsx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bre
Thank you

Can you tell me if Fresh Water and Deep Truth are similar? Is it worth having both?

eee i'm not 100% sure, but from what i THINK, deep truth is a lot darker. i would get freshwater, i got it and i LOVE it
eyelove.gif

Kat

Deep truth is a deep, dark sapphire blue, and Freshwater is definitely brighter and pretty full on. Very different and worth having both for sure!

MAC BABY

Blended aquadisiac and freshwater go FABULOUS together, it makes a brighter tuqouisy color and will make your eyes POP. also try blending tilt and moons reflection.

kare31

I love using blues with browns. My favorite combos are Sable on the lid, Electro Sky blended into the center; or Behold on the lid with Meadowland blended into the center.

Blu Noir and Plummage make great liners, too.

AudreyNicole

I have Freshwater and Tilt. I don't reach for Freshwater often, but it is a beautiful color and makes a very pretty liner. Yesterday, I wore Brill (dc but you might still be able to find it!) on the inner lid, Tilt on the middle lid, and Steel Blue on the outer v with brown liner. It looked so pretty and I got tons of compliments on it!
smiles.gif

liquidsirenhoney

i personally love contrast...but i wear a lot of blue shadows i like using electric eel over graphito paint to mak e a deeper blue then using belle azure in the crease and my lower lash line...

xbuttonsx

A nice lighter blue (but not too blue) is Moons Reflection or Tilt.

Like everyone else said, Freshwater is great.

And I LOVE Aquadistic.

Blue are my FAV :]