All Cosmetics Wholesale website

Tat2dbeauty07

Sorry I dont know if their was a thread on this already I checked and searched couldnt find one. I know and have seen product swatches and people talking about MAC cosmetics they have purchased from acw are these products really authentic? I talked to a MAC rep today and she said that they can't guarantee authenticity on items sold by unauthorized sellers. So all you people that have purchased from ACW how was you expierence and how were the products?

dietcokeg

ive purchased frm ACW twice already and im definately going back for more. they are 100% authentic from my experience and the customer service is great! their r a few threads on this topic 2 my knowledge. happy shopping!

cloudsweare

Most of my discons come from ACW. I've also bought other brands (UD and Stila) from them before and never had an issue.

It's all real. They're cheap, and the shipping is super fast. You can't go wrong.

Vixxan

I have purchased a lot of items from All Cosmetics Wholesale and none of them were counterfeits.

smellyocheese

ACW is a reliable seller so I wouldn't doubt that her items are authentic
smiles.gif

Door

Sorry, my previous question about Dame Edna Belightful Iridescent powder was a bit short. The reason why I asked about whether this item is authentic, is that according to this http://www.specktra.net/forum/f250/m...c-08-a-115289/ there weren't Belightful Iridescent powder in this collection. Also the Iridescent powders in this collection had "Dame Edna" design pressed on the surface of the powder. In the picture of the Belightful Iridescent powder on ACW page there isn't any.

aussiemacluvrrr

^^ Interesting. You should write to Sheri at ACW and ask her about it. She is lovely. Maybe it is the lighter powder, What a Dame!, but she has incorrectly listed it? Also, ACW sometimes sells products that have faults/blemishes etc. It could possibly be that a batch was made without the impression in the powder?

As I said, best thing to do would be to write to Sheri and explain your concerns
smiles.gif

julie150463

Quote:
Originally Posted by Door
Sorry, my previous question about Dame Edna Belightful Iridescent powder was a bit short. The reason why I asked about whether this item is authentic, is that according to this http://www.specktra.net/forum/f250/m...c-08-a-115289/ there weren't Belightful Iridescent powder in this collection. Also the Iridescent powders in this collection had "Dame Edna" design pressed on the surface of the powder. In the picture of the Belightful Iridescent powder on ACW page there isn't any.

Sometimes MAC release products that are exclusive to one particular country. I know there were many Asia exclusives with the Hello Kitty - lip glass - Oyster Girl, Poodle plus others and I think it was Alpha Girl beauty powder. I think this Dame Edna is probably the same and totally authentic.

Almost black.

A friend of mine ordered benefit Thrrrob and Coralista blush from ACW and both are fake.
ssad.gif
Unfortunately, we realized this too late so she can't file dispute.
ssad.gif

I also wrote a post on my blog about how to spot a fake benefit Coralista blush - How to spot a fake Benefit Coralista blush Beauty addict

Also, some girls said that they did receive fake MAC items and they e-mailed the owner but she claims that she has only authentic items. The same thing happened with Brigitte Boutique.
thmbdn.gif

s_lost

I bought several times from ACW and never had problems, but after Almost black's post concerning Coralista, I'll not buy again. It's outrageous!

LMD84

oh dear. i have bought things fro thsi site many times and nothing has been fake so far. perhaps the fake benefit blush was a one off mistake?? it's certaintly made me warey of buying from them again now.

Almost black.

I know girls that purchased from ACW several times and didn't have any problem. My friend also purchased from there few times but now turned out these blushes are fake. I really doubt she'll purchase again nor will I.

Latest posts