**All dolled up and nowhere to go.. Lots 'o' cam whoring ;) **

MissLorsie

As per usual - boring Friday night at home while the boyfriend is at work..

I haven't played with my make up in a long time so i decided to put some on at about 10pm and then baked a chocolate cake hehehe

Heres the breakdown

FACE:
Napoleon Auto Pilot Primer
MAC SFF NW20
MAC SF powder NW20
MAC Shimagne MSF - over cheeks
MAC Lightscapade MSF - highlight
MAC Plumfoolery - contour cheeks
Ben Nye Rouge Coral/Victorian Rose/Pink Blush - mixed together on cheeks

EYES:
MAC Haunting fluidline - base
MAC Naked Lunch - all over lid and lower lashline
MAC Parfait Amour - outer 1/3 and above crease and middle lower lashline
MAC Stars n Rockets - in and above crease to blend parfait amour into highlight
MAC Dazzlight and Nylon - highlight
MAC Beauty Marked - darken crease, line lashline upper and outer lower lashline
Maybelline full n soft mascara
Benefit Browzings Medium

LIPS:
Stila lipline no.18
Stila lipglaze Bouquet
MAC lipgelee - Be my Valentine (i think thats what it is - the sticker fell off)
MAC Dazzlelight and Nylon - cupids bow

I took lotsssssssss of pics - sure im cam whoring but who doesnt ehehehe??

Excuse the bad fringe - im growing out a block fringe from november. need to grow it out for my cousins wedding..

Oo0o0 and i painted a feature wall in my room - its chocolate brown, i love it! and my dog has made an appearance too, his names Benji
smiles.gif

IMG_1961.jpg

IMG_1962.jpg

IMG_1963.jpg

IMG_1964.jpg

IMG_1965.jpg

IMG_1967.jpg

IMG_1968.jpg

IMG_1973.jpg

IMG_1978.jpg

IMG_1979.jpg

IMG_1986.jpg

IMG_1987.jpg

IMG_2000.jpg

IMG_2001.jpg

IMG_1993.jpg

IMG_1994.jpg

SlimSugar

lol love the pics...purple looks fab on you.. and the doggie.. so cute.... but where's the cake???

MissLorsie

thanks for all the compliments girls - this has been one of my fav looks that ive done since the neutral FOTD/tut i posted a while back.

LOL as for the cake - it got gobbled up pretty quickly by myself, my 2 brothers and my eldest brothers fiancee. It was pretty damn tasty
greengrin.gif

I might even post up a quick video i took of benji dreaming last night on my bed if people wana see it - its so cute, he makes these lil huffing puffing squeeky noises. He fell alseep a few times on my bed, musta been having nightmares - other dogs stealing his bones hehehehe

lafemmenoir

How funny, my dog is in the same position when I'm doing makeup or on forums, etc. You are lovely and your dog is soo cute!

MissLorsie

Thanks girls for all the lovely comments - benji is on the same position again on my bed. Gosh hes a lazy dog, how good would it be to have his life! Just sleep, playing and having a family dote on him like a baby hehehe

Latest posts