ALL Kim Kardashian Look Requests/Recommendations go HERE!

kittenkat

i'd love to know how i can get this look and what products she uses

http://www.hollywoodtuna.com/images/...x_tape_big.jpg

Kim%20Kardashian-TTO-004363.jpg

Kim%20Kardashian-CSH-018817.jpg

thanks guys!!

urbanlilyfairy

Re: Can someone break down these Kim Kardashian looks?>>

I just did a similar look to the second one ..and i have nc 25 skin ...

I used Knight Divine , Vanilla as highlight , and a little bit of Carbon to darken it slightly in the crease. For lips i used High tea lipstick and nice buzz plushglass. And I used a random plumy pink blush (sheer).

for the third look umh lips same as above mabye with a little less gloss ? ... and switch out the pink/plum for a peachy/copper blush. ANd for eyes umh hmh ...well umh maybe a nude/taupey color like grain as a base... carbon in crease and some dark dark brown blended in ? The only MAC brown shades I have are satin taupe and mulch ..but those seem too shimmery for this look.

I don't know what she uses.. But too me her eye shadow in the first pic reminds of Knight Divine ..and the lips ..well any old nude tone that complinets yoru skin.

also looks like she tightlined with black in both pics and I would use blacktrack fludiline as liner with a slightly winged line. Oh and Falsies lol ..hope this gives you some ideas lol ..

user79

Re: Can someone break down these Kim Kardashian looks?>>

The second one looks more like a smokey brown eye, maybe try some brown shades...

urbanlilyfairy

Guess that lippie ? The Kim K edition =P

So I know the Kim Kardashian lip question has been posted before ..always mentions Nars lip glosses ..like striptease and turkish delight I thinks. BUt I don't think many Mac lip products have been mentioned before. I did a search and found mostly nars ligloss reccomendations ...

But here I found pics of kim using a MAC l/s first then applying what looks too me probablly a nars lip gloss on top i think ...the vial looks a bit square to me ?? maybe im wrong ..anyway ....

so here are the pics ...what Mac lippie do we think this is ? ANd what gloss ?

she looks like she is wearing the N collection all over ..to me maybe ..y/n ?

kimlip.jpg

kimlipgloss.jpg

kimlips.jpg

oh poo ..sorry if i posted this in wrong forum ..just went back and saw this is prolly a reccomendation ..my bad ..I apolgize profusely ms plum !!!

foxyqt

Re: Guess that lippie ? The Kim K edition =P

she uses MAC Angel l/s! =) i ran and got one when i found out she uses it lol

miss_supra

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyqt
she uses MAC Angel l/s! =) i ran and got one when i found out she uses it lol

Same here! As soon as I found out she used angel l/s, stripdown l/l and NARS turkish delight l/g I went out on a mission to get them.

glam8babe

aww im gna go get that lipstick! i love her i think shes absolutly beautiful!

Fairybelle

For a similar pink lip look (if you are ordering from the MAC website), since Angel l/s is sold out, you can try Stripdown l/p, 3N l/s, 2N l/g. She also uses Pink Swoon sheertone blush BTW. Very sexy flushed pink.

BlueRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairybelle
For a similar pink lip look (if you are ordering from the MAC website), since Angel l/s is sold out, you can try Stripdown l/p, 3N l/s, 2N l/g. She also uses Pink Swoon sheertone blush BTW. Very sexy flushed pink.

Pink Swoon is a lovely pinkish color

Weasel

i love kim kardashian, she's so pretty!!

ima go get those lip products now haha

what's in the compact she's using?

mariecinder

I think Please Me is really close to that color also. I know at least it looks similar on me but I've very light skinned.

Honey B. Fly

Gel l/s is a frosty beige and i find that if i mix it with Please Me (a matte pink sim. 2 Angel) i get that same lighter frosty pink that Angel is, Gel cancels out the rosey-ness + it makes it frosty

do u girls know which brown shadows she wears?

user79

Crazy how a celeb just has to use some product, and everyone wants it! It's a nice combination though on her, I agree.

That face she's making in the 1st pic is funny though.

urbanlilyfairy

I Love her makeup ...I think the girls makeup is always on point ... Hence me wanting to find out what products she uses in effort to achieve a similar look. I wouldn't go out and buy that shirt she is wearing just cuz she is wearing it ..but when it comes to beauty products and especially MAC I will most likey be enticed to purchase that beauty product because I see it on a quasi celeb whom's makeup I like. ANd yeah her right eye is looking a bit wonky and funny in that first pic hehe .

BlueRose

me too, I will not wear something just coz one of the celeb wearing it. IF I see something and like I'll buy it, I will not go crazy about a product just be-coz a celeb useing it lol