All Peach Blushes!!!

malvales

I am currently crrrazy over peach blushes (gosh where have i been?!?!) and I feel I have to own as many pretty peach blushes as possible
graucho.gif

I have just had 1 at the moment (so sad..): MAC Peaches. Next blush to buy is NARS Gina
greengrin.gif

I also like orangey color blush like Taj Mahal. It is so pretty!

So before I add more and more, and more...I want to know what other pretty peach blushes out there, and what are your favorite peach blushes?

Bonitinha

Try MAC Peachykeen or Nars Orgasm. I have also heard rave reviews about Chanel In Love blush on the Chanel discussion board.

hhunt2

Recently, I've been really loven peach blushes as well, but I always reach for Mac's Nuance m/b (it's like a peachy gold).

I know it's discontinued BUT I've seen it at many CCO's several times (currently, I see them in the sets with MSF and mes').

xjslx

Good call on NARS Gina (it's my absolute favorite peach blush of all time)!

MAC Eversun (from the Tribe Warriors collection) is also a good peach blush if you can get your hands on it...

FiestyFemme

You already have my #1 love, Peaches, but I've also been using Instant Chic daily since I got it. It's like a toned down version of Peaches with some coral thrown in. Very pretty! I also like Springsheen, NARS Orgasm & Torrid.

RandomnessWithK

the only peachy colors i have are
MAC Melba, MAC Ripe Peach Ombre

but my other faves are: Nars Amour, MAC Fleurry.. well i find myself reaching for these most often
smiles.gif

i need to get NARS Gilda/Gina, MAC Peaches, MAC Eversun!
smiles.gif
that's going to be added to my wishlist soon!
smiles.gif

malvales

Found some pretty peach blushes on the net:

Blushky5.jpg

Benefit Georgia, MAC Spaced Out, MAC BPB Joyous, NARS Crazed, NARS Gina, MAC Nuance, MAC Dainty, Rimmel Santa Rose, Rimmel Apricot, Rimmel Pink Rose

MAC Spaced Out and Joyous look pretty! Has anybody ever tried them?

Shadowy Lady

My fave peach blushes are MAC's Cantaloupe and Nars Deep Throat (more of a pinky peach). I also like Eversun though that's more of a bronzey peach on me

hhunt2

Quote:
Originally Posted by malvales
MAC Spaced Out and Joyous look pretty! Has anybody ever tried them?

Spaced Out is nice. Peach with a pink undertone; Kinda like a duo chrome effect.

Nepenthe

I adore peach blushes. Lately I've been layering them over Coral Crepe paint pot (yep, I put it on my cheeks.. lol).

My absolute favourite from MAC is Nuance.. a definitely shame it's LE. Mine's looking a little flat these days. D:

I also discovered a new combination, NARS Orgasm layered over Taj Mahal is fabulous. <3

Kragey

I love NARS Orgasm--it's my favorite blush--but Milani Luminous is the same exact color with a little less glitter. Hence, most people end up preferring the Milani, and considering the price, I'd recommend it instead.

I also love a love of the CoverGirl Cheekers peaches!

The NYX powder blush in Peach and the cream blushes in Glow and Boho Chic are really wonderful peach colors.

As far as MAC goes, I love Peachtwist and Melba.