All That Glitters question

iluvmac

Hi everyone! Do you think I could use ATG as a brow highlighter shade? Is it very glittery? I'm NW25 for reference.
Thanks in advance!

Shadowy Lady

if you are not wearing other shimmery/glittery colours, it should be fine to use as highlighter. I use mine as highlighter sometimes (not often though). I'm NW25/30 for reference.

anita22

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiquilla_loca
ANYONE: what other colors do you use with it?

I think it can go with just about anything... I really like it just as a sheer wash with a bronze colour like Romp in the crease, or a neutral like Charcoal Brown or Patina. You can play up the pinkiness by pairing it with Expensive Pink & Star Violet, or do a pink/grey smokey eye with Print. On me it is pretty much a neutral wash with a hint of pink and gold, so yeah, it's really versatile.

gildedangel

You can totally use it as a highlighter! And this color goes with all other colors because it is so neutral!

Miss Redgal

i agree
im nc45 and i use as a brow highlighter and i use it to soften colors as well - a good blending color

SpringDancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiquilla_loca
ANYONE: what other colors do you use with it?

It's pretty neutral, so almost any color will work. Some of the colors you can pair it with are: Sketch, Club, Expensive Pink, Embark, Sable, Satin Taupe, Star Violet, Sumptuous Olive, Trax, Woodwinked.

moopoint

I use it as a brow highlighter all the time. It looks great with almost anything. It is very neutral.

zumzum

Can somebody tell me how can apply glitters over the eyeshadow? I often use them (reflects gold or reflect antique gold), but they fall out to my face, and sometimes I am sparkly head to toe
smiles.gif

Latest posts