All the way from AZ.. finally sayin helloooo

xquizite

Hey everyone!!
I've been on here for a [long] while now amazed by talent, so i finally got the courage to post on here to say hi !
winks.gif
Im Sheryl, im 23, a student, & staying in Arizona
angry.gif
[its just tooo damn hot, BUT does NOT stop me from wearin makeup lol].

Ive been using MAC for the past 2 yrs on & off , but recently started truely truely collecting since the end of last year. Seeing everyone on here posting their new hauls/looks/traincases makes me wanna run to the closest Mac Counter! lol I do not consider myself the best @ makeup, but damn I do love
heart.gif
it.

For anyone who just wants to talk or lives in AZ, PM me. I cant wait to meet new people & hopefully start posting pictures soon!!

peace2.gif

TwiggyPop

Hi Sheryl!
I just moved back to PA from AZ. I didn't like it too well, the scenery was great, but I didn't mesh well with the people. I'm definitly more of a east coast kinda gal.
Just remember while you're living out there that if you ever see someone in the middle of the summer driving with their windows down, they automatically have the right of way.
winks.gif

xquizite

Thanks everyone!!!!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwiggyPop
Hi Sheryl!
I just moved back to PA from AZ. I didn't like it too well, the scenery was great, but I didn't mesh well with the people. I'm definitly more of a east coast kinda gal.
Just remember while you're living out there that if you ever see someone in the middle of the summer driving with their windows down, they automatically have the right of way.
winks.gif

LOL
I dont blame you for moving. Im originally from the Chi so i know how u feel! Ive been out here for a long time now but its nuthin compared to the mid/east!
Oh & arent the drivers out here crazy?!?