All Things Beautylish

VAL4M

Ooh That might be the one I got not too long ago. I had the smaller one in the Anniversary set but I was curious about the larger one so I bought it a few months ago.
It is the 05 precise detail brush. i already have the 04, 19 and 02. The only brush i'm still on the look out for is similar/exactly like my bobbi brown powder brush, i love the shape of it but it is so scratchy. I'm still undecided if the wg 00 brush is a "dupe" or one of the chikuhodo z-1 brush. I want the same size, shape, stiffness but in my search i can't find anything comparing those 3 and at almost 100$ i want to make sure i'm buying the right brush

VAL4M

O​ooooooh! Swatches are aa must! ;)
here some pictures and swatches fullsizeoutput_1a31.jpeg IMG_0996.JPG fullsizeoutput_1a30.jpeg
I have to say my iPhone camera doesn't do justice to the look it is really pretty I add on the middle of my lid the gold shimmery eyeshadow and it it really multi dimensional. the Longevity is good, i did my makeup at 8h00am and ran 5km for my commute after work and it is in te 20C (75F i think) and my eyeshadow still look good. I only use UD potion as eye primer. So everything blend nicely, good pigmentation, only cons is the crush metal kind of transfer a little and not on my cheek but on my crease because I have hooded eyes but nothing deal breaking. I'm happy with my purchased so far need to play with it more. :)

lipstickaddict

here some pictures and swatches View attachment 60112 View attachment 60113 View attachment 60114
I have to say my iPhone camera doesn't do justice to the look it is really pretty I add on the middle of my lid the gold shimmery eyeshadow and it it really multi dimensional. the Longevity is good, i did my makeup at 8h00am and ran 5km for my commute after work and it is in te 20C (75F i think) and my eyeshadow still look good. I only use UD potion as eye primer. So everything blend nicely, good pigmentation, only cons is the crush metal kind of transfer a little and not on my cheek but on my crease because I have hooded eyes but nothing deal breaking. I'm happy with my purchased so far need to play with it more. :)

Awesome! I am so happy for you! It looks absolutely gorgeous!

lipstickaddict

Charlotte Tilbury's new glow palette went up today and I finally was able to purchase it :eek: I am super happy ♥

Last edited:

VAL4M

Charlotte Tilbury's new glow palette went up today and I finally was able to purchase it :eek: I am super happy ♥
I'm still undecided as for what should be my first CT purchased I'm more inclined to buy a face production like her light wonder cream, her airbrush flawless finish or her filmstar bronze and glow ... and maybe her lip pencil in pillow talk.

lipstickaddict

I'm still undecided as for what should be my first CT purchased I'm more inclined to buy a face production like her light wonder cream, her airbrush flawless finish or her filmstar bronze and glow ... and maybe her lip pencil in pillow talk.

She has so many amazing products I know what you mean! I was really pursuaded by the love for this palette on the CT thread, plus it is the summer bronzer palette so I am totally sold lol. This will be my first CT purchase ♥

lipstickaddict

:heart: Really, this is your first CT product? I love the first palette very much. I don't have anything else. 4 palettes - 2 of each lol

It is! You cannot get CT in Canada except for at Holt Renfrew. I missed out on the first palette and HR doesn't seem to get the limited releases. I think it's a good first purchase!:flowers:

JerseyGirl

I have the bronze and glow and pillow talk. Both are good. I wouldn't say spectacular earth shattering, though. They say the airbrush flawless finish is good. I wasn't impressed by my sample of wonder cream.
Those are my 2 cents opinion!

fur4elise

​Wayne Goss Eye Set (5 brushes), early access tomorrow at 12 est. $130 or 3 payments of $43. Very tempting!

JerseyGirl

They are such a tease. I want to know what the 5 brushes are! Are they totally different from previous sets? I need time to think about this...

fur4elise

They are such a tease. I want to know what the 5 brushes are! Are they totally different from previous sets? I need time to think about this...

[video=youtube_share;I7q4Zesl5aE]https://youtu.be/I7q4Zesl5aE[/video]

​He sold me on the set!

Icecaramellatte

here some pictures and swatches View attachment 60112 View attachment 60113 View attachment 60114
My palette came today! Along with the sculpting palette and one of the new blushes! I can't wait to try them out tomorrow. Trishalee from AGlitteryLife on Youtube said to use the Chroma Crystals with a finger. I think she said they are meant to be toppers. I'm not certain about that last part though. I need to watch the video again. I could be thinking of the Tom Ford duos. I don't know. I watched an obscene amount of Youtube videos this weekend. Great pics!
BTW - You asked which Wayne Goss brushes I bought and I keep forgetting to check the numbers. I'll try again tomorrow.
​Wayne Goss Eye Set (5 brushes), early access tomorrow at 12 est. $130 or 3 payments of $43. Very tempting!

Ooh I want this but I think I better wait a bit. I wouldn't mind waiting except that I know these will sell out. Oh phooey. I'm just sorry I never ordered that big fat eye brush. I don't know what I would do with it but it was so unusual looking. This sets looks way different from the previous set. I like that Wayne said some of the brushes were good for hooded eyes.

Latest posts