All Things Beautylish

VAL4M

Of course as soon as I bought the whole lot. But they are awesome.

I don’t have the MAC 219! But I will take a picture comparing to the Tom Ford Pencil brush. I worked today but I will try to take a good picture tomorrow. Her pencil brush is made of squirrel so it is very soft.

Thanks!
And i thought if i also show you what i had as comparative
in my cart right now.
I have a chikuhodo gsn-10, also the top brush in my picture love that brush i want a second one but this is too big for detail work on my other v
below the Chikuhodo (white brush) is Wayne Goss # 19
then i have the Smashbox #15 in my book this one is a little to big for detail work and it’s not good for blending
4th one is Wayne Goss # 20 i think the bristles are too long and not enough pointed, good brush for small transition in the crease
5 and 6 are the same brushes Quo detail brush they are a drugstore makeup company from Canada nice price for quality BUT even if I use them the most for detail work i always wish they have less “give” or wish they should be more dense so almost perfect but still searching for HG brushes
7. Is MUFE #216 nice but too round not pointed enough
and finally
8 MAC # 219 good but not “large” enough for blending in the outer V.
Right now in my beautylish cart i have Chikuhodo Gsn-10 brush and
SoniaG crease and pencil
hope this help @JerseyGirl ;) 77A6A702-C118-42A1-B901-3ECA5997A62F.jpeg

Last edited:

JerseyGirl

F23B341A-F230-404E-BD14-5D1F1672B01A.jpeg

Here’s the pencil brush next to the Tom Ford, a very old Burberry brush, the Wayne Goss 05, the pencil brush from chikuhodo Noel and suqqu M.

SoniaG’s is the softest for the lash line but it’s squirrel so I only think should be used with powders. The Tom Ford can be used with cream (like smudging a creamy pencil). The Burberry pokes a little if you hold it straight on, the other two are wider at the top so they are better for a thicker smudge line. (If that makes sense.)

JerseyGirl

041D4E8D-6314-4AE1-AC50-7BEFCEBDA70A.jpeg

I took a picture with SoniaG brushes and I put the Wayne Goss in between, hopefully you can read the numbers and names. Her crease brush would work very well in the outer V, it’s a good shape for that, at least for my eyes. At the very end is an old MAC 140 that I used for the outer V forever. It’s stiff but soft so gives good precision.

Hope it helps!

If these are too dark i’ll Try to retake them during the day.

JerseyGirl

Thanks!
And i thought if i also show you what i had as comparative
in my cart right now.
I have a chikuhodo gsn-10, also the top brush in my picture love that brush i want a second one but this is too big for detail work on my other v
below the Chikuhodo (white brush) is Wayne Goss # 19
then i have the Smashbox #15 in my book this one is a little to big for detail work and it’s not good for blending
4th one is Wayne Goss # 20 i think the bristles are too long and not enough pointed, good brush for small transition in the crease
5 and 6 are the same brushes Quo detail brush they are a drugstore makeup company from Canada nice price for quality BUT even if I use them the most for detail work i always wish they have less “give” or wish they should be more dense so almost perfect but still searching for HG brushes
7. Is MUFE #216 nice but too round not pointed enough
and finally
8 MAC # 219 good but not “large” enough for blending in the outer V.
Right now in my beautylish cart i have Chikuhodo Gsn-10 brush and
SoniaG crease and pencil
hope this help @JerseyGirl ;) View attachment 63070

I agree, the WG are too long or floppy for the outer V, and the pencil brush will be too small. I will try the SoniG crease brush in the outer V tomorrow and let you know how it works.

VAL4M

View attachment 63072

I took a picture with SoniaG brushes and I put the Wayne Goss in between, hopefully you can read the numbers and names. Her crease brush would work very well in the outer V, it’s a good shape for that, at least for my eyes. At the very end is an old MAC 140 that I used for the outer V forever. It’s stiff but soft so gives good precision.

Hope it helps!

If these are too dark i’ll Try to retake them during the day.

the picture is perfect! very clear! wow they really look good those SoniaG brushes! I really like the Pencil and detail brushes! very nice!

VAL4M

View attachment 63071

Here’s the pencil brush next to the Tom Ford, a very old Burberry brush, the Wayne Goss 05, the pencil brush from chikuhodo Noel and suqqu M.

SoniaG’s is the softest for the lash line but it’s squirrel so I only think should be used with powders. The Tom Ford can be used with cream (like smudging a creamy pencil). The Burberry pokes a little if you hold it straight on, the other two are wider at the top so they are better for a thicker smudge line. (If that makes sense.)

Nice! Yes I also have WG #5 and never use it I don't know why? always get lost among my other brushes. Thank You .... look like you have a nice brushes collection :D

JerseyGirl

Nice! Yes I also have WG #5 and never use it I don't know why? always get lost among my other brushes. Thank You .... look like you have a nice brushes collection :D

Lol! Yes they get lost among the others. I have a few that are good, but many aren’t that great (I’m learning along the way.) Sometimes I feel the brush is good but depending on the product you use it may not be that great. It’s not just the brush, it’s the product it’s used with, and then our skin, too. For example, some powders are so hard a nice soft brush won’t pick them up. So the pigments may not look too great on the skin. Then a brush with stiffer bristles may pick up the powder, but can irritate the skin. So....I’m learning many factors make a difference.

Shars

MissTania

I ordered Darya from Beautylish, thankfully I had some gifts cards from their last gift card event. It should arrive soon. I also picked up both Jeffree Star Holiday highlighter palettes.

boschicka

:rofl:LOL! That a big OOOoooops! ;) ~ This is a skip for me. I love the eye brush set he released last year, so no need. I still have his Airbrush on my lust list.

Is that the rose gold one that came out recently? Cause...oops...I think that was in my order too.

Icecaramellatte

Oops. Ordered the WG set and the 4 Sonia G eye brushes. Oops.

Me too. I planned to skip the WG set but I saw the description of the firm eye brush and it sent me over the edge. I've been using the eye set everyday and loving it but also often think, "I wish there was a firm brush." I was just too curious about it. We'll see.

Latest posts