All Things Beautylish

Mac-Guy

Yeah I tried to order at 1pm but work was crazy and I didn’t get back to my phone until it was too late. I did not get the link to pre-order even though I signed up to be notified. They seem to have a naughty and nice list and I guess I’m on the wrong one, lol!!

Haha, I think so too. I got notified and my friend didn't. Oh well...

MaryJane

Well, shoot! Don't his holiday brushes come back eventually?

I skipped the preorder. I thought they would send you a link, but they want you to text your shipping address and last four digits of payment option. Via text. No thanks.
I made sure I was able to order right when the clock ticked 1pm.
That’s odd - when I got the text from them about preordering they asked for me to confirm the payment info on file was correct and for my shipping address. I didn’t have to supply the credit card info in the text.

boschicka

That’s odd - when I got the text from them about preordering they asked for me to confirm the payment info on file was correct and for my shipping address. I didn’t have to supply the credit card info in the text.

If you only have one card on file with them, it makes sense you'd just have to confirm it. If you have multiple, they need to know which one you would like to use.

boschicka

Yeah I tried to order at 1pm but work was crazy and I didn’t get back to my phone until it was too late. I did not get the link to pre-order even though I signed up to be notified. They seem to have a naughty and nice list and I guess I’m on the wrong one, lol!!

You're a good worker. I will stop my own presentation to order a limited edition item. :p

JerseyGirl

You're a good worker. I will stop my own presentation to order a limited edition item. :p

LOL!! :bowdown:

If we had a normal lunch break it would have worked out. I was really annoyed at first but now I'm over it. If it gets restocked and I get it great, if not, OH WELL.

Icecaramellatte

I don't know what happened to my post. I thought I posted this last night. I was just thinking that Beautylish didn't do a Chikuhodo collaboration this year when I saw a sign up page. They are killing me with all these brush releases. My Wayne Goss Holiday brush came yesterday. I hope to try it out today. I finally got around to using the Sonia G pro set. I just haven't been doing my eye makeup much. I tried to just stick to just using those brushes. I like them quite a bit. I don't know the name of the brush off hand but I had quite an easy time doing my outer v. I usually have a hard time blending the color when I use a very dark color in the outer v. It seems to just set and I have difficulty blending it into the other colors the way I would like sometimes. I was starting to think it could be the eye primer. Anyway, I haven't had a problem the last few times I did my eye makeup. I'm going to keep at it to see if I can get a better feel of the set but so far so good. I'll probably be picking up the new brushes today as well.

JerseyGirl

I don't know what happened to my post. I thought I posted this last night. I was just thinking that Beautylish didn't do a Chikuhodo collaboration this year when I saw a sign up page. They are killing me with all these brush releases. My Wayne Goss Holiday brush came yesterday. I hope to try it out today. I finally got around to using the Sonia G pro set. I just haven't been doing my eye makeup much. I tried to just stick to just using those brushes. I like them quite a bit. I don't know the name of the brush off hand but I had quite an easy time doing my outer v. I usually have a hard time blending the color when I use a very dark color in the outer v. It seems to just set and I have difficulty blending it into the other colors the way I would like sometimes. I was starting to think it could be the eye primer. Anyway, I haven't had a problem the last few times I did my eye makeup. I'm going to keep at it to see if I can get a better feel of the set but so far so good. I'll probably be picking up the new brushes today as well.

Yes! It's been brush mania at Beautylish... Sonia G released two new eye brushes today, not limited edition. I also saw the beautylish collab with Chikuhodo announcement. I love the blue handles - I wonder if it will be white bristles? My luck has been lame with getting limited editions or getting something before it sells out so I hope I'm able to at least see and decide if I want that set.

On another note, also got an email about the Lucky Bag...Beautylish is doing a buy one give one bag. If you purchase the lucky bag they will donate to a bag to a children's hospital. I think this is a FABULOUS idea! I wasn't going to buy the Lucky Bag but now I'm seriously considering it.

Icecaramellatte

Tarababyz shows the Chikuhodo brushes in her latest haul video. Seems she got them in PR. They look good to me. No mention of price though.

JerseyGirl

Tarababyz shows the Chikuhodo brushes in her latest haul video. Seems she got them in PR. They look good to me. No mention of price though.

I emailed Beautylish to ask for the price and release date. They didn’t know the price. And they didn’t tell me the release date either.

:nixweiss:

Icecaramellatte

I was going to skip the lucky bag this year then changed my mind a few days ago and then went out thinking I'd be back in plenty of time. Well, I missed the xl bag for early access. I only wanted the xl bag because I figured I might have less chance of having the products already especially since they added so many new brands. Oh well. The regular bag is still available. I do like the Get one Give one they are doing this year. So nice. That option is sold out already too.

I got back late because Fedex pulled a fast one on my Sonia G delivery and I had to stop and call and try to sort that one out. I cannot believe it. This was a new one. I will not bore you will the details as we have all been there but whew I was steaming. Hopefully, I will get the brush today.

Shars

I was going to skip the lucky bag this year then changed my mind a few days ago and then went out thinking I'd be back in plenty of time. Well, I missed the xl bag for early access. I only wanted the xl bag because I figured I might have less chance of having the products already especially since they added so many new brands. Oh well. The regular bag is still available. I do like the Get one Give one they are doing this year. So nice. That option is sold out already too.

I got back late because Fedex pulled a fast one on my Sonia G delivery and I had to stop and call and try to sort that one out. I cannot believe it. This was a new one. I will not bore you will the details as we have all been there but whew I was steaming. Hopefully, I will get the brush today.

The XL Bag sold out in like 30 seconds. I'm not sure if they did that even earlier access for people who spent over $1,000 this year but one of my friends managed to add it to her bag and while checking out it sold out. She said the clock was still at a minute past the hour when that happened. I was turned off and just closed the page when I saw it was sold out but later went back and got the Dark/Deep regular bag. We'll see how that goes when I get it next month.

Mac-Guy

I realized that I am more excited to see what people got in their lucky bags rather than buying one for myself. It is crazy how fast they sold out.

Latest posts