All Things Beautylish

fur4elise

I agree with everything you said! Sonia G’s pro eye set is probably my most used brushes lately. I’m dying to see the sky eye set... and I don’t want to be surprised by a holiday brush from WG, either. Last year it seemed to come out of nowhere... and I agree it’s a great brush. (I hate to see it dirty though...am I weird?)

I received and washed the new SG Designer Pro yesterday. Today, I used it to apply the highligher color of a CoverFX Monocromatic Blush Duo - Warm Honey (By the by, I love the CoverFx Duos I have) . *chuckle* I used the Face Two to apply the matte shade.

I love how her brushes pick up just the right amount of product and are so soft in application. I see this brush being multi-use: blush, bronzer, highlighter, setting powders...Being smaller in size allows for precise placement.

Icecaramellatte

I agree with everything you said! Sonia G’s pro eye set is probably my most used brushes lately. I’m dying to see the sky eye set... and I don’t want to be surprised by a holiday brush from WG, either. Last year it seemed to come out of nowhere... and I agree it’s a great brush. (I hate to see it dirty though...am I weird?)
If you mean the holiday brush, I wouldn't know. I have 2. One blush and one for highlighter. LOL.

Icecaramellatte

Oh Designer Pro didn't do well with the Nars holiday cheek palette this morning. The Cheek Pro was better but I still had to dig in. I was thinking I should probably just use the Nars brush I bought for those products but eventually I ended up with too much on and had to buff it out.

lenchen

Me too!, I'm ready! I hope I get the notification this time so I can purchase, I doubt I'll get the WG holiday brush if he releases one this year, he waited until the very last second to release.

lenchen

I received and washed the new SG Designer Pro yesterday. Today, I used it to apply the highligher color of a CoverFX Monocromatic Blush Duo - Warm Honey (By the by, I love the CoverFx Duos I have) . *chuckle* I used the Face Two to apply the matte shade.

I love how her brushes pick up just the right amount of product and are so soft in application. I see this brush being multi-use: blush, bronzer, highlighter, setting powders...Being smaller in size allows for precise placement.
Me too! I used it for warm honey, I love how her brushes are designed to pick up formulas like the cover fx duos.

boschicka

Got the email to sign up for the gift card event reminder. It's always the beginning of Nov, no? I think I was confusing it with the NARS F&F sale at the end of Nov. Early onset dementia, here I come!

lenchen

Got the email to sign up for the gift card event reminder. It's always the beginning of Nov, no? I think I was confusing it with the NARS F&F sale at the end of Nov. Early onset dementia, here I come!
Yes, it's usually at the beginning of November, but they are doing it early this year.

JerseyGirl

I’m not sure what to get for this gift card event... I always feel like I want stuff, but I can’t think of anything now! And this year the gift card will be electronic and you get a store credit....

lenchen

I’m not sure what to get for this gift card event... I always feel like I want stuff, but I can’t think of anything now! And this year the gift card will be electronic and you get a store credit....
I have my cart stocked up with skin care replenishment mainly face oils and 1 chikuhodo brush. The gift cards will help offset the cost of those Sonia G sky eye brush set that is due to come out.

boschicka

CHIKUHODO
Takumi Series T-6 Large Eye Shadow
Billy B
Paint Brush Five
Smith Cosmetics
214 Spoolie Brush
CHIKUHODO
Z Series Z-6 Eyebrow
Wayne Goss
Brush 08 Eyeliner Brush
KOYUDO
BP Series BP033 Eye Shadow Brush M
KOYUDO
BP Series BP035 Eye Shadow Brush M
KOYUDO
Premium Series SJ301 Eye Shadow Brush
KOYUDO
BP Series BP022 Blush Brush
KOYUDO
Yoshiki Series Yoshiki-001 Powder Brush
KOYUDO
Premium Series SJ200 Blush Brush
KOYUDO
Premium Series SJ300 Eye Shadow Brush
The Brush Guard
Highlight & Blush Pack (Medium)
Graphite

boschicka

I don't have any Koyudo brushes, so I went a little bonkers. I want to order the Grey Squirrel and Pine Squirrel blush brushes just because the hair is rare, but based on their shape I don't know how much I will enjoy them, so I'm fighting the urge.

Latest posts