All Things Beautylish

AbbyAbhc19

I'd look more at shapes that you may want to use and think about the kinds of makeup looks you're most likely to do on a regular basis, to start. Then consider your budget and that will help narrow brands down.

That said! One thing you can do is watch some makeup brush videos on Youtube to get some ideas of what brushes other people like to use and for what purposes, for inspiration.

Noted. Thank you so much!

VAL4M

I have a comment about Real Techniques... I bought many of their brushes a few years ago... the black rubbery part on the bottom has gotten so gross and sticky. I hate using them now. I’m getting close to throwing them all out. I haven’t looked at their brushes lately, maybe they changed them. Just my two cents!
the Real techniques holiday collection for this year has nice wand, purchased one brush from that collection (dome for bronzer and blush) and love it is now on high rotation and I have a lot of High end brushes (Wayne Goss, Sonia G and Chikuhodo) I will try to grab more later in december

fur4elise

While I am loving the blue of the Sky Face & Eye, not all the shapes are calling to me...if she does singles I would like the Classic Cheek and the white bristle in the eye set (name?). :)

lenchen

CHIKUHODO
Takumi Series T-6 Large Eye Shadow
Billy B
Paint Brush Five
Smith Cosmetics
214 Spoolie Brush
CHIKUHODO
Z Series Z-6 Eyebrow
Wayne Goss
Brush 08 Eyeliner Brush
KOYUDO
BP Series BP033 Eye Shadow Brush M
KOYUDO
BP Series BP035 Eye Shadow Brush M
KOYUDO
Premium Series SJ301 Eye Shadow Brush
KOYUDO
BP Series BP022 Blush Brush
KOYUDO
Yoshiki Series Yoshiki-001 Powder Brush
KOYUDO
Premium Series SJ200 Blush Brush
KOYUDO
Premium Series SJ300 Eye Shadow Brush
The Brush Guard
Highlight & Blush Pack (Medium)
Graphite
sounds like a great order!!

lenchen

I'd look more at shapes that you may want to use and think about the kinds of makeup looks you're most likely to do on a regular basis, to start. Then consider your budget and that will help narrow brands down.

That said! One thing you can do is watch some makeup brush videos on Youtube to get some ideas of what brushes other people like to use and for what purposes, for inspiration.
very sound advice!

Latest posts