All Things Beautylish

Mac-Guy

Between Sonia G’s fan brushes and Wayne’s holiday brush from last year, I feel I’m saturated with fan brushes already. Honestly, I don’t reach for them first. I’m afraid of FOMO though, somebody talk me out of it!

It is just too big. I am certain that it feels pretty soft, but I don't think it will get much use. Yes, you might be able to blend your highlighter with the edge of the brush, but it sounds a lot of work and not very practical. For most faces, it is far too big apart from applying a finishing powder.

I still look forward to reading/watching reviews.

shellygrrl

Staff member
One use for such a big brush is applying highlight to the collarbones and the tops of your shoulders (if they're exposed). But if you don't do that, and you can't think of another use for it that your existing brushes already do well, you don't need it.

Mac-Guy

One use for such a big brush is applying highlight to the collarbones and the tops of your shoulders (if they're exposed). But if you don't do that, and you can't think of another use for it that your existing brushes already do well, you don't need it.

I wonder how it works with the Hourglass powders (the regular ones). The application is probably nice, but it will be difficult to pick up product.

JerseyGirl

Ok...resisted the WG holiday brush....chikuhodo holiday sets... now there’s a new beautylish collaboration with chikuhodo Lunar new year brush...year of the Rat!

Signed up to be notified... does anyone know what type of brush it will be or how much?

boschicka

Ok...resisted the WG holiday brush....chikuhodo holiday sets... now there’s a new beautylish collaboration with chikuhodo Lunar new year brush...year of the Rat!

Signed up to be notified... does anyone know what type of brush it will be or how much?
Good question. I just assumed it would be the same as their pig brush last year, but ya know, with rats.

lenchen

I'm thinking $120-125 maybe? I'm skipping this launch too.

boschicka

They posted a pic on Instagram... I think it’s cute... but they still didn’t say the type of hair!
I saw, but it wasn't available for the preorder. And yeah, wth?! I noticed the Instagram post just said "softest fibers." What does that mean? That sounds synthetic b/c why not say hairs?

Latest posts