All Things Ulta

TwiggyPop

Post here about new items, exclusives, codes, double/triple points, sales, GWP, hauls or if you have a question about something.

Right now its double points, triple points for platinum members. The 21st is the last day.

starletta8

Apparently there's a big event coming tomorrow:

http://www.ulta.com/cyberfundays/?AID=10552805&PID=2178999&CJSID=1732107913&CID=af_10552805_2178999_

dash4

Medi sent me here.. subscribed.. I just posted my Ulta hauls in the #TeamBuyItAll thread..

dash4

Okay.. I am copying and pasting my deals from last night from the crazy Funday sale..

I ordered:

2 of the It Cosmetics shadow brushes ( $7 ea)
2 of the Small Zebra Z-palettes ( $9.89 ea)
1 Mario Badescu Glycolic Toner ( $14.40)
1 Large Z palette ( $14)
1 Tarte Tartelette palette (regular price booo~ lol)
2 Nip & Fab Glycolic Exfoliating Facial Pads ( $7.79 ea but even cheaper because I used the code 205730 for $5 off $15 .. they actually were only a little over $5 ea).

Plus I got the freebie bag of samples..

I skipped the Stila palettes.. I actually really like Stila shadows, but they SO often repeat shades in palettes.. I have 3 palettes with Kitten in it.. That is one of my favorite eyeshadows, but seriously.. enough, already.. lol

dash4

Current coupon codes (excludes prestige):

• $3.50 off $10 ||| 308920
  • $5.00 off $15 ||| 205730
  • $10.00 off $60 ||| 303907

Posted in the #TeamBuyItAllThread by me... I edited it and shortened it though..
Real Techniques is 30% off. I have been eyeing their "collector's edition" set, but I just really do NOT need any more makeup brushes.. but it still a good deal.

It is regularly $29.99 .. on sale for $20.99 .. then use code 205730 and get $5 off.

mel33t

Current coupon codes (excludes prestige):
  • $3.50 off $10 ||| 308920
  • $5.00 off $15 ||| 205730
  • $10.00 off $60 ||| 303907
Posted in the #TeamBuyItAllThread by me...  I edited it and shortened it though..
Thank you for posting. I'm picking up the RT set && the Tartelette palette :heart:

TwiggyPop

When I said I wasn't going to get anything, I lied.... I got an extra large Z palette, 2 large Z palettes (hot pink and leopard), a RT brush, volumizing hair powder and Tuscan Blood Orange hand cream (it's been my favorite for years!)
I already know I'll be ordering more during the black Thanksgiving holiday weekend. (What are we supposed to call that now? It's not just Friday anymore)

Vineetha

Actually, I've never seen them use FedEx smart post in my area- I get orders via UPS Sure Post. Hmmm....
Oh you could be right!! I only remember usps delivery at the end! I know it doesn't start with them so I was thinking fedex! I rarely order from them so upsmi would be accurate!!

starletta8

Oh you could be right!! I only remember usps delivery at the end! I know it doesn't start with them so I was thinking fedex! I rarely order from them so upsmi would be accurate!!

Hidden UPS trick: time another UPS order to arrive the day they're supposed to be giving it to the post office; you'll get your UPSMI package from UPS instead since "we're going to be in your area, so we'll deliver instead."

Whereas Fedex Smart Post rides the slow, short bus.

For Monsy: they ship out of eastern PA.

Monsy

thanks ladies!
honestly ulta black friday deals always suck. last year only good one was clarisonic brushes. trust me i know i work this thanksgiving again and we are opening at 6pm

Thank you for creating this thread! It's been needed for quite some time but I never just got around to creating the thread myself, lol. I absolutely love Ulta for their points program, low and higher end selection, and the fact that they have deals quite often. Speaking of deals, I also got in on their Cyber Funday deals last week. I got:

Still Eyes Are The Window Spirit Eye Shadow Palette
Lorac Riesling Romance Eye Shadow Palette
2 Z Palettes - Double Sided and Extra Large
Smash box Art. Love. Color. Primer Set
L'Oreal Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara in Black (mean't to get Blackest Black)

Latest posts