ALL threads with new posts showing up...

MAChostage

Until about an hour ago, when I sign on to the site I used to see just the updated threads that I'm subscribed to show up toward the bottom of the main page. Now, it looks like EVERY thread with a new post is showing up and I have to weed through them to find the ones I'm subscribed to. Is this a new, permanent change?

LMD84

Until about an hour ago, when I sign on to the site I used to see just the updated threads that I'm subscribed to show up toward the bottom of the main page. Now, it looks like EVERY thread with a new post is showing up and I have to weed through them to find the ones I'm subscribed to. Is this a new, permanent change?
oh that is odd. i shall ask around for you on that one because i am not sure. i'll let you know when i find out :)

LMD84

hhhmm i have just seen that there is a box that you can 'check' that says subscriptions only at the bottom of the page. this could be new because i don't remember seeing it before. what happens when you check the box? does it make a difference?

MAChostage

WHEW! Clicking that "subscriptions only" box cured my problem, Lou! Thanks so much, I appreciate your help! I was going crazy, hee hee!