Allergic Reaction

twilightessence

So... I guess I'm allergic to MAC skin care products
ssad.gif
. I got a sample of the VAE and my face got red and got warm but it went away after 10 minutes. But, my hands became very red and little bumps started to show up under my skin. I was so sad, cause I loved how it smelled and after the inital redness thing it made my skin really smooth.

And yesterday I got the Green Gel Cleanser which I also got a sample of and loved. Well, now my hands are breaking out again. And this time its pretty bad, they're not only red with small bumps but they're itchy and prickly.

Has anyone found they're allergic to the Skincare products? Is it weird that they don't really effect my face to much but mostly my hands? The Greeen Gel Cleanser didn't effect my face at all...

aeroSOUL

I think you have realllllly sensitive skin, you should use skin care for sensitive skin, not MAC skin care products....they're pretty damn harsh.

twilightessence

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeroSOUL
I think you have realllllly sensitive skin, you should use skin care for sensitive skin, not MAC skin care products....they're pretty damn harsh.

I never realized I did... Its weird cause I've never had a reaction. To anything LOL. But I guess you're right. Now, to figure out what I want to do with the $19 bottle of Green Gel Cleanser I just got
ssad.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilightessence
I never realized I did... Its weird cause I've never had a reaction. To anything LOL. But I guess you're right. Now, to figure out what I want to do with the $19 bottle of Green Gel Cleanser I just got
ssad.gif

take it back. let them know you're having a reaction to it.

twilightessence

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
take it back. let them know you're having a reaction to it.

I bought it online, can I take it back to a store or send it back?

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilightessence
I bought it online, can I take it back to a store or send it back?

you have to send it back.

twilightessence

Quote:
Originally Posted by bis
I had a reaction to the Fix+, so you are definitely not alone.

Yeah, I just ordered Fix+ before my hands broke out. I have a feeling I'm going to have to send that back
ssad.gif

Latest posts