Alluring Aquatic MAC Collection

CarmenK

I know right I've been trying to see swatches on darker skin, really hard to find any. But when my package arrives I will be sure to provide swatches.

I picked up Lorelei and Soul Serenede eyeshadows and 3 lippies in Goddess of the Sea, Mystical and Enchanted one. I was going to get Delphic but I highly doubt it will show up on my skintone =/

Does anyone know if Refined golden will work for Nc45? Really wanting to pick this one up for the packaging.

deadSAVVY

I know right I've been trying to see swatches on darker skin, really hard to find any. But when my package arrives I will be sure to provide swatches. I picked up Lorelei and Soul Serenede eyeshadows and 3 lippies in Goddess of the Sea, Mystical and Enchanted one. I was going to get Delphic but I highly doubt it will show up on my skintone =/ Does anyone know if Refined golden will work for Nc45? Really wanting to pick this one up for the packaging.
I'm thinking Delphic will give a warm glow for nc45 at the least. I skipped that one for now, swatches pending! Refined golden will definitely work on nc45! :) The texture is different compared to the ED Bronzer which I think is softer. (?) Refined will deposit more color. I have and use RG enough to give validation for buying it in the pretty packaging. I say go for it! ;) if you don't like it, you can always depot with a different powder product! :heart:

CarmenK

heart.gif
Thank you!!! Gonna order it now!
yahoo.gif

MissElle12

There are some WOC swatches from a couple of UK specktrettes in the main AA thread....so that helped with the decision. As for the bronzers, I tried them out in person last week--AS looked ashy on me and Delphic kinda disappeared into my skin. I'm NW45. Oh yea--I got SMHM, Enchanted one, and Water Deities! I just may get an eyeshadow or two next.

kimbunney

I picked up Refined Golden and both ED Bronzers, if anything I know AS will probably be an hightlight and I'm going to assume Delphic will look a bit similar from So Ceylon MSF on me, but we shall see. I also picked up the 3 darker lipsticks, I am regretting not getting Pet me Please, but its whatever. Also got the two blushes and one eyeliner...I think that was it. My package comes today I am so excited. I will try to post swatches later tonight if the package doesn't end up in my apartments office.

afulton

Also got the two blushes and one eyeliner...I think that was it. My package comes today I am so excited. I will try to post swatches later tonight if the package doesn't end up in my apartments office.
Please do a video!
cheerleader.gif

I just saw your video on YT...Thank you for always keeping us informed. You're the best.

PhonyBaloney500

Yay a video with swatches from Crystalis007.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIvRvLeER5A

I'm not wowed y the blushes or lipsticks. Lipglass seems ok. The eyeshadows look great of course. Hope I will have time to try stuff in the store before it sells out.

bajandoc86

Swatches - dark skinned WOC (NW55-58). I did the swatches in the shade as well as direct sunlight so you could see the difference.
Eyeshadows from top --> bottom:
Lorelei
Sea Worship
Silver Sun
Fathoms Deep
Soul Serenade
Lengendary Lure

Lipsticks from top --> bottom:
Siren Song
Pet Me Please
Enchanted One
Mystical
Goddess of the Sea

Lipglasses from top --> bottom:
Clear Water
Peachstock
Water Deities
Seducing Sound
Modern Lure

CarmenK

Thanks so much for the swatches!

As far as the blushes go are they a must have? I would like to get one of them but havent seen too many pics of the blushes on
I was so shocked that these blushes are $27, thats practically a nars blush
icon_eek.gif

Suhsealeh

Glosses coming soon! Like I said in the AA forum, PMP and SS (the bottom 2) look sexy on my lips. SaS EO PMP SS
ddf07098_20140522_154341.jpeg

User38

I will try this too. SS didn't impress me, but I was doing it wrong.

i posted my lips with SS on the Name that lippie thread.

i did my best.. used liner. used concealer. made 3-4 passes on the lips and still got the sheer tone, which is pretty. just makes me blah looking imo.