Almond-ish scented fragrance?

moonrevel

Since developing a LUSH obsession, I am super obsessed with the smell of Smitten hand cream and Snowcake soap, and I think I want a perfume that has that sweet almond-ish scent. I know I could sell myself for some Snowcake perfume in the LUSH world, but I don't think I want the perfume to smell exactly like that. So...

Does anyone know of a perfume that has that sort of sweet almondish smell in it? I know Demeter made an Almond spray, but I'm not crazy about their stuff. Any suggestions? Thanks!
smiles.gif

Shawna

I can't help you out, but I love almond scented stuff too so I'm going to watch this thread and hope somebody else knows of something.

mspixieears

Kenzo Flower le parfum has a lot of almond in it - no, not the EDP, we're talking the red bottle with the parfum oil, oh it's blissful! You can get it in satin spray, in a 'drop' bottle (it dispenses a drop of the glorious oil) and I forget the other.

I have the satin spray and it sprayes this superfine silk-like spray on your skin...and the scent lingers for a very long time!

Do sample if you get the chance.

aurelhard

Candy-sweet almond ~ Keiko Mecheri's Loukoum: almond and powdery icing sugar in a scent made for Turkish Delight lovers and sweet-shop fans

Sophisticated floral almond ~ Serge Lutens' Datura Noir: datura flower and buttery tuberose (among others) drying down to bitter almond warmed with vanilla'd coconut

Beautifully crafted almond ~ Serge Lutens' Douce Amère: as befits its name, bittersweet absinthe and citrus peel brighten a deliciously warm base of creamy almond and vanilla... an irresistible skin scent

Latest posts