Aloette Skin Care System

hyperRealGurl

I went to a Spa Party Last night and i was introduced to a brand called Aloette... has anyone tried this skin care line out? if so what do you think about it.. how well does it work? Some of the products i tried out last nite was really nice and before i dish out the money for the whole skincare line i wanted to get some feedback from any members that might be familiar or uses Aloette on a daily basis.

Click to veiw skincare line

Kim.

I see it all the time on the shopping channel and I laugh because she's always talking about how her products work miracles and yet she cant move her eye brows (and tried to cover her forehead with her bangs) and i'm 95% sure she gets botox and claims that it's the cream that keeps the wrinkles away..anyways I've never tried the products but maybe search makeupalley for reviews.

hyperRealGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim.
I see it all the time on the shopping channel and I laugh because she's always talking about how her products work miracles and yet she cant move her eye brows (and tried to cover her forehead with her bangs) and i'm 95% sure she gets botox and claims that it's the cream that keeps the wrinkles away..anyways I've never tried the products but maybe search makeupalley for reviews.

lol i think i know what cream ur talking about.. i wonder if it is their so calle dface lift cream.. if so ........ then yea i can see why her face wont move that stuff actually gives ur face a lift. anyhow i wanted to shee what our memebers had to say about aloette before i dish out $130.00 fo rthe skin care line.. my husbands aunt has been using their products for 20years and she doesnt look a day over 30... she is 53 years old