Aloha from Hawaii :)

Jackie O

Hi everyone! I'm Jackie coming at you guy's all the way from the Aloha state. I'm Cali girl at heart, born & raised but me and my husband are both stationed here (he's active Army, I'm reserves). I just truly have a passion for makeup and Makeup Art Cosmetics. A lot of these new lines coming out are, cute, but I always stay true to MAC!! Anywho, just wanted to introduce myself!

By the way, I also do youtube video tutorials (kind of new at at it, but it's so addicting!) I've posted a few of them as blog entries if you guys are curious to check em out!

Hope to meet lot's of cool peeps here
smiles.gif

youtube.com/lilpumpkinpie05
myspace.com/lilnaijachic

Jackie O

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugypop1
wow! your skin looks sooo flawless. what makeup are you wearing (if any).

thank you so much, I am wearing my Studio Fix Fluid in NW45 in all three pictures. The last two pictures I'm wearing Mineralize SkinFinish Natural in Deep Dark on top of that
smiles.gif

Welcome! I'm so jealous, I'd love to live in Hawaii...my sister got married in Maui and it's the most beautiful place I have ever seen!

kayeeh

welcome welcome! I'm originally from O'ahu, too! Pearl City. I was gonna say Schofield, too. Hope to see u around the forums!

Jackie O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi~Flower
Aloha!
Welcome! I live here on O'ahu as well, Are you guys stationed up at Schofeild Barracks?

my hubby is at Schofield, I am at Fort Shafter
greengrin.gif