Alright...whose up?

concertina

Well, its 9:06am here in Austin, TX and I've been up since 6am. Damn having to work on a Saturday!! BOO!
thmbdn.gif

So who else is up and why? Got any awesome weekend plans? What are you eating?

Anybody else having to work on the weekend?
angry.gif

coachkitten

I had to get up early today to get new tabs for my car. I put it off until the last minute. I can think of a lot of other fun things I would like to do with $56 than buy tabs. Bleh!

I am watching my parents house while they are away this weekend. I arrived today around 10:30 am and while I was doing things downstairs I heard a faint meow from upstairs. I go upstairs to find my parents cat locked in their room. She was in there for over 24 hours. The cleaning people came the day before and shut all of the doors upstairs. I felt afwul!

Besides that I am just hanging out. Not very exciting at all!
smiles.gif

carrieann07

Well I'm home in PA in my extremely small hometown(under 3,000 people).
It's a far cry from Charlotte. Anyways I'm home for fall break for the next 2 weeks. I'm bored out of my mind. Just sitting here with my little sister watching House and CSI reruns. Next weekend's my old high school's homecoming, so that'll be exciting-big soccer game and bonfire. No plans for tomorrow other than watching the race. Blah. =]

aleksis210

I am up right now...I can't sleep from all the vodka I had about 4 hrs. ago everytime I lay (or lie?) down I get dizzy...so i've been reading everyone's pathetic attempt to support their candidate on youtube's posting of the prez debate...lol I think everyone's around the age of the 13 posting comments...seriously go check it out now, it's funny!!! Oh and I'm eating a double stack from wendy's....hopefully it'll help cure the dizzies...or it might make me puke...

Corvs Queen

Hey everyone! It's 4:32 p.m. here and I'm just having some down time while I eat some noodle soup. I have a slight cold and it hits the spot. To the poster that said she was watching the race this weekend, may I ask which one? If it's Formula 1, I too, will watch it. Oh, and I'm a N.C. gal too. From Crossnore, N.C. but living in Austria for the past 4 years.
smiles.gif

QueenEmB

it's 3.40pm here in the UK - i slept until 1.30pm today which was quite naughty of me but I had a late night partying yesterday so needed to catch up on my sleep.

It's lovely and sunny now so I'm donning my sunnies, packing my ipod and heading off out on my bike for an hour in the gym.

MzzRach

I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area - been up since 6:30. Doing household stuff this morning, checking Specktra (of COURSE! LOL) and then heading to the office this afternoon to catch up on work. My workload is out of control these days......

Corvs Queen

I slept until 3:30 p.m. because I cannot sleep with my son in the bed with me. I am a nervous wreck. I think about him suffocating or rolling off the bed or SID's. I cannot help it. So I sleep while I can.

Corvs Queen

I'm up. It's 1:11 a.m. here and I am about to have a cup of tea and head off to bed in about an hour. I hope I can sleep soundly.

sharkbytes

Still up over here :/ It's 12:09 AM in NYC~ one of those rainy Sunday nights where there's nothing at all to do, and no sleep anywhere in sight. Hope you all have a lovely day/evening.

lara

2:30 in the afternoon. I'm on my RDO, so I'm hanging at home playing TF2 and writing next months rosters.

carrieann07

I'm wide awake.

Actually I think I'm over tired, ya know where your so tired-too tired to even sleep.

That's where I'm at.
Watching CSI NY reruns again...

Corvs Queen

Still here. Just been checking MySpace and so on. Listening to the lovely Linda Strawberry talk about the Presidential Debate. Mleh!

k.a.t

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrieann07
I'm wide awake.

Actually I think I'm over tired, ya know where your so tired-too tired to even sleep.

That's where I'm at.
Watching CSI NY reruns again...

I totally know what you mean...i'm near that stage right now, but after i post this i'm heading off to bed....so so tired and i have college tomorrow..ugh