AMAZING makeup.. this amazes me every time i read it

cre8_yourself

well lets just say that makeup does do some wonders.. (you ever seen pamela anderson w/out make up)?? its a sight.. but the girl in the before makeup phase pic looked nothing like the other girl at all.. maybe because the webcam pics made her look extremely pale.. and the hairstyle made her head look less wide... idk.. i just couldnt believe that she was the same person before and after.

xxainixx

Quote:
Originally Posted by cre8_yourself
well lets just say that makeup does do some wonders.. (you ever seen pamela anderson w/out make up)?? its a sight.. but the girl in the before makeup phase pic looked nothing like the other girl at all.. maybe because the webcam pics made her look extremely pale.. and the hairstyle made her head look less wide... idk.. i just couldnt believe that she was the same person before and after.

i couldn'd believe it initially too... but what about the *makeup tutorial" ?? lol.. im still a little confuse

Ms. Z

contact lens that enlarges her pupil!!!!!!!!!!!

This is so funny, she looks like a cartoon character.

Yeah, it is hard to believe its the same person.

BeautyPsycho

One word- Ulzzang.
smiles.gif
Google it.

I think changing exposure on your camera will change everyones appearance
smiles.gif
I sure look better when flash washes me out completely
greengrin.gif

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabelle
im not sure i believe this is the same girl

Exactly. I have seen this several times elsewhere and the original girl doesn't look like the girl you see putting on the makeup.

I was kinda skeptical of this pretty girl at first (as always lol) cuz I origininally got into makeup after looking at how my cousin has completely transformed herself from an ugly duckling to a swan. Many of my cousin's friends were all like this, so it's not new to me, but anyway, I agree makeup can work wonders
yes.gif

Cosmogrl

I don't know guys...the pics look photoshopped. The "no makeup" girl's eyes are really little and the eyelids are heavier. Her chin is even completely different. I'm skeptical..but she looks scary even with makeup!

seonmi

I don't think those are the same person either (I saw this several times before this post). Personally, I hate girls trying to make their eyes look bigger by staring at the camera. It's ridiculous
thmbdn.gif

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautyPsycho
Sorry, off topic, but Aziajs- I love your avatar pic! (and love him too)
lol.gif

Thank you.
greengrin.gif

Nepenthe

Those lens are a trip, but apparently very common in some places. It's enough to make it appear like her eyes were altered surgically - even from the first photo of the makeover set.

xxManBeaterxx

Wow.. its the eyes, they creep me out...

It is very popular in korea, ulzzang that is.

Thats why guys should always see their girl without make up before they marry them x3, only kidding.