Amazon Eyes FOTD -- (1/27/07)

first, a picture of my new hair, freshly dyed
smiles.gif
it's almost down to my butt now :x
amazon1.jpg

amazoneyes2.jpg

lmao, excuse my fucked-up brow in this next picture *shudder*
amazon3.jpg

ick. . . and IRL I wasn't all shiny like the next pic would suggest.
amazon2.jpg

face--
Oil Control lotion + prep+prime skin
StudioFix Fluid foundation
Select Cover-up concealer (under eyes)
Select Moisturecover concealer (on blemishes)
Yogamode beauty powder
Goddess blush
Refined Golden bronzer

eyes--
amazoneyes.jpg

Corn shadestick
Amazon Eyes quad
Dipdown fluidline
Stubborn Brown powerpoint
Zoomlash mascara
brows were Auburn/Malt brow shader to fill in and a little bit of Lingering brow pencil to define the shape (you really can't tell in the pictures)

lips--
Creme Sherry cremestick
Vegas Volt lipstick + Razzledazzler lipstick (the lips were lighter in person. . . the pics make them look pretty dark)
Wildly Lush plushglass (in pics I'm wearing Tartlette though b/c the original gloss had long worn off
winks.gif
)

thanks for looking!! also, check out my latest haul thread here: http://www.specktra.net/showthread.php?t=63777

prinzessin784

wow that's really cool looking, like its glowing!! Gorgeous! And that lip color is perfect for you! You are really gorgeous
smiles.gif

Bernadette

The color on the inner corner/inner part of your lid is so awesome, never seen anything like it! It reminds me of Motif in the pan.

squirlymoo

Wow, so pretty! You're making me want Amazon Eyes even more. I really love that lipcolor on you, as well.

Nikki0211

Very pretty! And I was convinced I didn't need that quad...now I'm rethinking it...damn. lol Anyway, you look gorgeous.

poppy z

the color on your lid is very bright!
the peach/corail color on amazon palette is so bright? or is it the corn s/s?
I want this quad! It arrive 8th february in France!!! long to wait.

noteventherain

thanks ladies!
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernadette
The color on the inner corner/inner part of your lid is so awesome, never seen anything like it! It reminds me of Motif in the pan.

I know! Isn't it awesome? I wish they made an e/s that colour (part of their permanent line) that actually showed up that colour on the lid. This was corn shadestick heavillllly with the peachy colour from the Amazon quad overtop (I think it's called Statuesque?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy z
the color on your lid is very bright!
the peach/corail color on amazon palette is so bright? or is it the corn s/s?
I want this quad! It arrive 8th february in France!!! long to wait.

It's the combination of the two. It looks kinda peachy-rose in the quad, but showed up a bright orangey-peach on top of Corn.

~LadyLocks~

Wow, thoes colors look great together. I baught this quad for my mom but now I wish I would of gotten it for myself...lol. Very pretty!