American Apparel Nail Polishes

AudreyNicole

I was just introduced to this brand, and placed a small order for 5 polishes. They arrived today (in record time), and I just did my mani (with Poppy
th_drool.gif
). I am seriously in love. The formula is great (opaque in 1-2 coats depending on the color) and I LOVE the brush. They are definately worth checking out!!
smiles.gif

Beauty | Accessories | Shop American Apparel

They just added 5 new colors to their lineup. I just ordered a bunch more. Right now, they are having their F&F sale.

Code: AA5112414524FFd - For 30% off

Note: Int'l ladies, delete the d at the end of the code.

Code is good til 5/16/10
smiles.gif
Happy shopping!

AudreyNicole

Oh, I forgot... My first order included:

Poppy
thud.gif

Berries
Mount Royal
Peacock
heat.gif

Malibu Green
omg.gif

And I just ordered:

Hassid
CA Trooper
Summer Peach
Butter
L'Esprit
Coney Island
Mouse

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Thanks, Audrey! I've been wanting to get a few, but the AA store is clear downtown!

Let me know what you get if you order! I love all of the ones I got so far. Such great colors!
smiles.gif

purrtykitty

Hee hee, I was super naughty, but I ordered enough to get free shipping! I figure if end up not liking a color, I can always sell it on here!

I got:

Manila
Dynasty
Poppy
Malibu Green
Butter
Peacock
Passport Blue
Downtown LA
CA Trooper
Hassid
Rose Bowl/Factory Grey/Palm Springs 3-pack

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Hee hee, I was super naughty, but I ordered enough to get free shipping! I figure if end up not liking a color, I can always sell it on here!

I got:

Manila
Dynasty
Poppy
Malibu Green
Butter
Peacock
Passport Blue
Downtown LA
CA Trooper
Hassid
Rose Bowl/Factory Grey/Palm Springs 3-pack

Awesome haul! Oh, and don't be too worried if they email you and tell you that some of them are backordered. Of the 5 that I ordered last week, 2 were backordered, and they all arrived the other day, just in seperate packages.
smiles.gif
I know for sure that you will love Poppy, Peacock and Malibu Green
yes.gif

purrtykitty

Yeah, I'm in no hurry to get these. I'm waiting for 26 polishes to arrive from Zoya, and I still haven't gotten around to trying all the polishes I bought before last Christmas!!
icon_eek.gif