American Idol...3 left!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PnkCosmo

Holy shit!! Bo blew me away tonight!!

The acapella song was AMAZING!!!

I hope he wins so I can buy the CD!!

V2LUCKY

I know everyone is gonna hate me but I don't like BO. He's an "ok" of a singer, I just don't get what the "big deal" about him is. To me he's not amazing, not great but just OK. Everybody has their own opinions this is just mine. I know he's gonna win, cause everyone LOVES him, but I really hope he doesn't.

Alexa

Quote:
Originally Posted by V2LUCKY
I know everyone is gonna hate me but I don't like BO. He's an "ok" of a singer, I just don't get what the "big deal" about him is. To me he's not amazing, not great but just OK. Everybody has their own opinions this is just mine. I know he's gonna win, cause everyone LOVES him, but I really hope he doesn't.

i totally agree with you. -.-

CARRIE ALL THE WAYYYY!
thmbup.gif

Juneplum

i LOOOVE bo! he rocks! carrie is SOOOOOOO boring!!!! she can sing but she has no stage presence imo.. i can't even imagine going to see her in a concert... i'd fall asleep...

moonrevel

I actually watched an entire episode of American Idol for the first time ever last night (I know, shocking!), and I'm sort of vaguely aware of the past winners, so I may be totally off here, but I think Bo just kind of has something a little different than a lot of the other people on there. I can't really describe it, but even though he doesn't have the best voice ever, he has this off-beat rock star thing going on that I really get into that sets him apart from some of the other more pop-y contestants I've seen on the occasional times I've caught a few minutes of it. I don't know, maybe I'm imagining it, but I think he's got a really unique style and is not quite as manufactured as some of the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.