American Idol

stefania905

who does everyone want to win?

Blake or Jordin

I loveee them both.

buttt i have to say im partial to blake just b/c hes so fun to watch perform

Raerae

Last nights episode was the first and only episode I'll see this year. Based on just that, I'd vote for Jordan. Her vocals just blew Blake's out of the water. I think she could have gotten more involved with the audience, rather than just standing at the mic all night thought.

Other than his Bon Jovi cover, all of Blake's vocals were boring. And he's not even that cute. He looked like a wheezer wannabe up there in the argile sweater vests lol.

SELFstyled

I haven't been watching it lately but I've always liked Jordin. She's very talented & fits into that whole 'AI' mold.

coachkitten

I think that she will do a good job under the title of "American Idol". Even though I love Blake I am glad he didn't win so now he can really have creative freedom over his album.
smiles.gif

stefania905

Good point!!!

he'll be like Daughtry...welll not that genre...but u know what i mean

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
I think that she will do a good job under the title of "American Idol". Even though I love Blake I am glad he didn't win so now he can really have creative freedom over his album.
smiles.gif

SELFstyled

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
smiles.gif

I felt the same way about Katharine last year.
smiles.gif