America's Next Top Model

Sanne

the season with eva as the winner just ended a month ago, I can't wait for the season 4 to start

Chelsea

I love this show! As a makeup artist it gives me so many ideas since it talks about lighting.. photos.. etc

Caderas

yay!! i was so excited to watch this show tonight. my friend and i love this show so much, so addicting. and i didn't know it was 2 hours until the 2nd hour started up and i freaked out. so therefore my homework still isn't done all the way...

nphernetton

I am so excited for the new season but unfortunately I missed the premier because I was working on my car...
ssad.gif

mspixieears

Ok gals...just a polite warning, please don't spoil it for us international girls! In Australia, the first ep of the new series is on next week and only on cable. I'm embarrassed to actually BE excited about it!

Shoe Crazy

From PerezHilton.com

You know how reality shows love their plot twists? Well, we hear that Top Model has a doozey in store for this season.

A little bird (with a big yapper) tells us that contestant Coryn has a big secret to reveal: she's a man!

Okay, that was the sensationalistic way to say it. In actuality, Coryn is allegedly a transgender female.

We hope this turns out to be true and not some stupid parrot squawking BS in our ear.

While gay and lesbian characters are very prevalent in reality television, representations of transgender people are all but nonexistent.

If Coryn is transgender, that would be the hottest thing ever! If Coryn is not, hey, at least she still has great arms and she beat up anyone that calls her a trannie.

MACgirl

I heard that about coryn on another website, and if if it turns out to be false that sux people are calling her a man.

Shoe Crazy

I would hope that the people spreading that around had some valid sources to that information before posting it all over the internet. She is a pretty girl she just needs a good eye brow wax!

MACgirl

i hear ya shoe crazy! eyebrows can be a big factor in apperance, i think she needs to draw them in lighter and thinner, they look liek paint not hair...

mspixieears

Can't quite recall how many eps have passed over here in Australia, perhaps 4-5, but it's not floating my boat as much as previous ones.

It's funny how Cassandra says she feels nothing like a 'sociopath' but can't stop wailing about her bloody hair when it gets cut off. Get a life girl. I don't have any sympathy for her, especially when she delights in being nasty to others.

jess98765

we have series 4 showing now. i think it's 4- you know, the one with the chick with red hair?? well that's the series!!! Unfortunately i couldn't resist and went and checked who the winner was before the end of the first screening of it here - whoops!!

mspixieears

Quote:
Originally Posted by niecypiecy
I am getting so addicted to this show - Lisa drives me nuts though!

Looks like she's driving everyone else nuts too. Ugh. Can't stand people like that. Or I mean, she can be like that, but perhaps just keep it to herself.

MACgirl

last weeks shoot was amazing, every single girl had an awsome shot! among my favriots were nik, bre, and lisa...

Shoe Crazy

I thought Janice did a great job photographing the girls. She gave them the kind of direction that only a fellow model could. That shoot was my favorite so far this season.

Latest posts