amplified creme l/s needed

mspixieears

It's been a very long time since I've posted in here, so hope you will all forgive the intrusion...

So on Monday I discovered the delight that was amplified creme lippies. I'm a massive lustre fan, but have discovered that amplified is the way to go if I want to coat my lips properly so that I don't resort to biting them (yeah, I know, just smile and nod, I'm a crazy neurotic freak...).

I tried Deceptive, which is a bit paler than I'm used to and now am wanting to find one in this texture, but the colour of lipsticks like:

Entwined**
Sharp Beige**
Body Suit
Dervish l/l
Birds of a Feather but more mauve/less pink
Hug Me**

etc. (** ones are the most important)

Any recs/suggestions would be lovely! Thanks very much in advance!
wavey.gif

depecher

I just checked the website, so this may be totally wrong because we know how BAD MAC swatches are online. I'd have to say Blankety is the closest but they don't really have anything like you've listed.

I am a hugggeeeee fan of Lustres and only have 1 Amplified Creme. I love that lipstick. It's Scanty, which is on the pink side. I know, I am not much help.
winks.gif

lara

My favourite Amp is Impassioned, which is a complete 180 from what you're looking for.
lol.gif

Maybe Half'n'Half? I'm only going by memory on that one, god knows what the swatch looks like.

Tonitra

I think Blankety might work well...
I love Amp cremes
smiles.gif
Today I wore Emphatic, and I highly recommend it-a nice, warmer toned pink, still fairly subtle.

mspixieears

I've had my eye on Emphatic for a while...

I'll have to check out Blankety & Half n Half.

I should've mentioned that Twig is also the sort of colour I'm after except that I think that's satin.

GirlieQ

LOVE Half 'n Half! Amplified is my fave too!

Try to find Teddy Babe at a CCO if you can. I love this one. It was LE I think.

YOOTOPiA

i love love love amplified cremes!! the ones id rec are: up the amp, cosmo, dubonnet, half n half, fast play and hotscotch. blankety while in the color range you like, looks like concealor on... unless thats what you're going for =)

mspixieears

Thank you so much ladies! You've given me heaps of lippies to go and check out, I really appreciate the help!!!