• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

***AMUSE LOOK*** tutorial

user79

I just had to look at this again, I love it sooo much! I think it's because you have the PERFECT look physically for this. The big eyes and your dark hair. I just can't get over how much I love this. LOL! You should wear this out sometime, with the hat!!

poppy z

Maybe for a party (with the hat)... but this look is difficult to wear in the street (with the lashes!!!).

But thx you very much to all of you.

theleopardcake

eee, i love this! i am totally bookmarking this! honestly, i think this looks better than the fotd you posted, but that's probably because the lashes look super amazing with this look! this is totally perfect for a cool event! :)

Catgut

very nice!!!
greengrin.gif

I love the long lashes... gorgeous!

aziza

You have the most amazing eyes in the world. Is there such a thing as "eye augmentation" cuz I desperately need it! Beautiful work...the hat was the perfect touch!

Wattage

Poppy Z... I must say I am very impressed. Your makeup skills have improved greatly over the past 6 months - as well as your photo taking skills!

Well done! Looking forward to more
winks.gif

capytan

This is great! I'm def. going to try this once I get Crystal Avalanche.
What lashes did you use?

Lia

I'd love to know what brand and number of those lashes too, they're devine.
smiles.gif

poppy z

it's a french brand of makeup school called "atelier international de maquillage".

Thx girls!

macface

Really Pretty.i Have The Muse Collection Eyeshadows Can Any Body Make A Tutorial On How To Wear Them.

bintdaniel

comme on se retrouve lol!!!!!!!!
bein je te l'ai déjà dit, je te trouve bien mieux que le mannequin "muse" lol, t'es trop forte!!!!!!!
bises!

ellesea

Wow, that is fabulous! I was a little scared when you put the line on your crease but seeing the results, I see why.....WOWWOWWOW. I love it!

coachkitten

I know that this tutorial has been on here awhile but it is the first time that I looked at it. You did such a wonderful job on this! So creative! Thank you for posting this!
smiles.gif