An a"LURE"ing FOTD ;)... oh nevermind!

AriannaErin

Ok lame title (and I do realize it's spelt wrong!) hehe, but I can't come up with anything better and Lure FOTD wasn't so original either
winks.gif

Anyhoo, here's my attempt at a Lure look, not as amazing as some that have been posted (WOW
icon_eek.gif
!!) But I tried! lol... I wanted to try mermaid-y hair too to go along, but not sure that worked either! hehe
greengrin.gif

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

Here's what I used:
FACE:
- Studio Fix Fluid NC25
- Select Sheer Loose Powder NC20
- Maidenchant Blushcream on Cheeks
- Lune on upper cheeks, blended into Maidenchant

EYES:
-Delphic f/l as a base
-Aquavert below brow and as a wash
-Waternymph all over lid
-Almond Icing to highlight over Frostlite f/l (close enough to Sea Myth)
- Delphic f/l to line upper lids
- lightly used Aquavert to line lower lids
- Maybelline Lash Stylist Mascara

LIPS:
- After Tan TLC
- Phosphorelle l/g

yay, that's all! Was fun to play with all my new makeup
greengrin.gif

iiifugaziii

ok, your hair and those colors and everything go along with the collection AND your skin tone. you remind me of a mermaid! so pretty on you!

Bowker2

did you just use a big fatty barreled iron for that amazing mermaid hair or what? you look lovely!

AriannaErin

Yay! Thanks everyone for the comments
greengrin.gif
From what I've seen of you guys, I LOVE so it means a lot
smiles.gif

For the Hair:

I use my small barrelled Iron (in inch or whatever). But instead of rolling it normally and creating those roll-y like ringlets. I start at the roots with a small chunk (the smaller the more curly the wave).

Then I sort of twist the hair as I wrap it around the barrel. Sort of like if you twisted it into a rope, then spiralled it around the base, and just hold the end, and that's it,

Sort of run your fingers through it add some shine spray and hair spray and your set.

It's hard to describe, next time I do it I'll take a pic or something! lol
greengrin.gif

SChotgurrl

Oh Lawd, you're hair and makeup is fucking gorgeous!!! Talkin bout "I wanted to try mermaid-y hair too to go along, but not sure that worked either!" Girl I think you nailed it dead-on! Don't doubt your skills, chica cuz you look amazing
greengrin.gif

AriannaErin

Thanks again everyone! Glad the hair worked! hehe, definatley will put the effort in next time I go out to try it again
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperRealGurl
wow ur jusy beautiful... i wasnt diggin the lure collection, but they way u have it on makes me want to get it,

- I think you just might like some of it. The thing I love about your FOTD's is that you always look so glowy, and the blushcreams and everything together really gives that effect (for me at least). Sort of a summery glow look, without beign the usual bronze glow summer look
smiles.gif

Shavwi

you just made me sooooo glad I ordered most of the Lure eyeshadows and delphic because they look so amazing on you! I love the combination you used! You totally accomplished the mermaid look
smiles.gif