An hour of experimenting

user6

Ok, so all I did last Saturday since my husband was off, was makeup! By the end of the day, after countless washing off, and wiping away, this was the best I could do.....asides from being a hairy bastard, I'm a person who really stopped doing makeup about 3 years ago......so what do you guys think? I used shimmertime (lid), charcoal brown (crease, and liner), shroom (underneath eyebrows), mascara x, and I pretty much forgot about the lips and bottom part of my face when I took the pics since my husband had a need to try and eat my lips off! lol But it was Nico on the lips lined with Vino and then mixed together, and I use C3 studio fix.

hyperRealGurl

I think u did great!!! u blended the colors perfectly. I say "u look very pretty"
smiles.gif

user6

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperRealGurl
I think u did great!!! u blended the colors perfectly. I say "u look very pretty"
smiles.gif

Thanks! I'm glad someone likes it! *blushing* Goodnight!!

myrifle

you look beautiful! I wonder what the hubby said when he saw you haha. The colors are so pretty.

Kels823

Oh.. my... gah!!! I was like 'Hmm, Im wearing brown tonite, I need a cute look.. I know, Ill go on specktra and see what the girls have done!' VERY nice!! Ill be wearing this look (or something like it.. ) tonite!!
smiles.gif
thx!!

user6

lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrifle
you look beautiful! I wonder what the hubby said when he saw you haha. The colors are so pretty.

eyelove.gif
well the hubby didn't really like the eyes, but he loved the nico lipglass with the vino pencil, he's more of a 'natural' look type guy.....oh well, but kels823, I'm glad to inspire you! and I'm glad you all like it so much, thanks for the love!!! *big hugs* Well, I'm off.......
type.gif

user6

lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerhead
You aren't a hairy bastard honey!

rofl.gif
Thanks, but I think if you saw me in person, up close, you'd change your mind, but it's all good! I've been hairy for 23 years, I've learned to live with it! ;D
rofl.gif

user6

last thank you!!

type.gif
I just wanted to say thanks, you guys really inspire me to do my makeup more often!!! But this will be my last thank you for now and all the future responses....Goodnight to all!!!!
wavey.gif