An inspired eye. (First one I've posted here).

computergirl200

Hey, first post of this sort here- if it gets moved please can the person pm me so I know what I did wrong and where to view the thread. I'm struggling to keep up with all the rules but doing my best!

Here is an eye look I did for a competition, photos arent great but I enjoyed doing it. Not something I wear to work, but it is better blended than shows up. Eyebrows are waiting for a reshape. Sorry.

Click here to go to my blog post with photos.

I used:

Body Shop Foundation (with SPF15 so as to protect our delicate skin from the sun's rays).
Elf All over cover stick.
Vaseline with SPF to protect our lips and groom our brows.
ELF blush in a natural Mellow Mauve. Just a hint of healthy glow.
Body Shop Bronzing Beads for a natural glow.
Body Shop Double ended shimmer pencil in Silver and Pink for natural highlights and shimmers.
Barry M Dazzle Dusts in Silver and Lilac (used wet as eye liners).
Mac Eye Shadows in Parfait Amour (dark purple for outer corner and crease) and Beautiful Iris (light lilac base shade).
Boots No.7 brow kit (to enhance natural features).
Boots No. 7 Stay perfect base to create a beautiful canvas with which to work on.
Sleek Illuminating Pressed powder to fix the look and add a natural glow to your face and chest.

I'm not a MA, just your average person. Would have loved to have had natural light for the photo, and 2 hours to get better photo but had to start somewhere...

Thanks for looking.

computergirl200

Thanks for the lovely comments. Wasnt sure whether to post it or not.
smiles.gif
And thank you for the encouragment.
yes.gif