An ode to the QoB!

NicksWifey

I love it when you post! This is such a gorgeous look, purples look amazing on you and the blending is fabulous! How do you get Beauty Marked to show up so purple on you? It always comes off looking like Black Tied does on me! I love the stuff you mixed for the lips, it totally ties the look together!

jilliandanica

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksWifey
I love it when you post! This is such a gorgeous look, purples look amazing on you and the blending is fabulous! How do you get Beauty Marked to show up so purple on you? It always comes off looking like Black Tied does on me! I love the stuff you mixed for the lips, it totally ties the look together!

Thanks love! BM looks black on me too but layered over a black base (I used my BB Black Ink which is basically blacktrack f/l) the burgundy glitter really held up. Then I packed on and blended NG down into BM with my 227 so the pink stuck on as well...how that turned into purple I really have no clue but it did
th_dunno.gif

joey444

QoB will be flattered because you did an amazing job! I absolutely love that lipgloss.....I gotta try that mix!

SassyMochaJess

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
You look wonderful...And the home made Dazzleglass is the BOMB!!! Lovely!

I actually noticed your lips first.... I'm so gonna try! But overall its sooo a pretty look

M.A.C. head.

Thanks to BOTH QoB and Jillian for this inspo! I tried it last night and it's probably the best smoky eye look I've ever done. Unfortunately, I didn't take pics, but THANK YOU!

Latest posts