Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics

Shars

Thank you so much for letting me know about that! I sort of skimmed the thread a bit and thought I caught up, but I did not know that!! That is GREAT news! I will definitely be buying a create-your-palette (or build-your-palette)..

No problem! I miss the like button so much too! I know Jacklyn Hill used to use Soft Brown and her eyebrows are dark, but to me - it has a very red undertone, not bad...and not the dreaded "orange" color, but it does lean warmer. You can google up swatches.. Both might work for you - depending on what style of brow you go for.

Hmmm. I don't mind trying Soft Brown for $12 lol.

BrittLuvsMakeup

Hmmm.... the girl in the Ebony photo is significantly lighter than who I would assume would wear Ebony lol. I wear my eyebrow pencil lighter than my natural hair colour since otherwise, it looks too stark by contrast to my face... weird. I'd probably be better with dark brown or chocolate.

Did you end up getting Soft Brown because it was on sale or did you get Dark Brown or Chocolate? I use Ebony because my eyebrows are "jet black" as my mother describes them, but I'm curious as to what other colors if these colors would be flattering as well on NW45 skin (since we're skin twins!).

Thank you so much for letting me know about that! I sort of skimmed the thread a bit and thought I caught up, but I did not know that!! That is GREAT news! I will definitely be buying a create-your-palette (or build-your-palette)..

The bundling is now available again on their website for both contour powders and eyeshadows! I ordered three of the new eyeshadows in Henna, Peacock, and Prussian Blue, and I got Star Cobalt because I've been wanting it for a long time and it finally came back in stock. I really wanted to get Brownie as well but I'm just going to wait and get it when I decide what other eyeshadows I would want so I can get it at a discounted price in a bundle.

Did you guys hear about the new brow pencil coming out? I wonder how it is different from Brow Wiz.

12338838_1555875194702660_1080201466_n.jpg

They will be available in January according to Anastasia Beverly Hills' instagram. As I already have the dip brow and two of the brow wizzes, I probably won't be checking it out right when it's available, however, it looks nice and I'm hoping it performs as well as her other brow products.

Shars

Did you end up getting Soft Brown because it was on sale or did you get Dark Brown or Chocolate? I use Ebony because my eyebrows are "jet black" as my mother describes them, but I'm curious as to what other colors if these colors would be flattering as well on NW45 skin (since we're skin twins!).

The bundling is now available again on their website for both contour powders and eyeshadows! I ordered three of the new eyeshadows in Henna, Peacock, and Prussian Blue, and I got Star Cobalt because I've been wanting it for a long time and it finally came back in stock. I really wanted to get Brownie as well but I'm just going to wait and get it when I decide what other eyeshadows I would want so I can get it at a discounted price in a bundle.

12338838_1555875194702660_1080201466_n.jpg

They will be available in January according to Anastasia Beverly Hills' instagram. As I already have the dip brow and two of the brow wizzes, I probably won't be checking it out right when it's available, however, it looks nice and I'm hoping it performs as well as her other brow products.

I didn't get any you know! I got distracted with other things lol. I have to say though that I've been using the NYX dupe in the shade chocolate and that is like perfect for me. My hair is jet black but I don't look right with really dark brows lol. I have Espresso in the NYX dupe line too but I haven't tried it as yet. I think it'd be good for the tail and outline though. I'll try it tomorrow and let you know (if I remember lol).

nt234

Does anyone know if/when the new eyeshadow singles will be at Macy's? I was going to do a bundle but I want to test the shades out for myself if possible.

Also, I snagged Peach Nectar + A23 brush as well as Sepia and Butterscotch glosses on Cyber Monday. They send me Riviera instead of Peach Nectar (which I unfortunately already have) but they were nice and quick with correcting the problem, and I had PN in about 4-5 days. I love it on me, especially applied with the A23 brush! I'm obsessed with Sepia gloss and I can't wait until the liquid lipstick is restocked so I can layer the gloss over the lipstick. Butterscotch is a little too light on me for my liking (by itself), but it's nice to use for an ombre effect.

leonah

how many grams is there in ABH eyeshadow singles? can't find it anywhere and it doesn't say on their website either

jennyg13

New User
For those of you that have the highlighters, how are they? I wanted to try one but I ended up going with a BECCA one instead because I didn't wanna order online! If it's worth it I'll go for it when I run out

erine1881

how many grams is there in ABH eyeshadow singles? can't find it anywhere and it doesn't say on their website either

1.6ish grams, depending on the finish. I only checked 2 of the finishes, titanium and matte, and they were 1.6 and 1.7 respectively.

For those of you that have the highlighters, how are they? I wanted to try one but I ended up going with a BECCA one instead because I didn't wanna order online! If it's worth it I'll go for it when I run out

They're fantastical! They're as smooth as the becca highlighters, but finish-wise, I'd say they're more like the EDSFs.

leonah

1.6ish grams, depending on the finish. I only checked 2 of the finishes, titanium and matte, and they were 1.6 and 1.7 respectively.

They're fantastical! They're as smooth as the becca highlighters, but finish-wise, I'd say they're more like the EDSFs.

thank you :)

BrittLuvsMakeup

Anastasia Beverly Hills just released two highlighter palettes on their website. They are called glow kits and each come with 4 highlighters. Here are photos of each kit and arm swatches. The names of each palette are also on the photos (Gleam and That Glow). The photos are from Anastasia Beverly Hills instagram account.

10514019_210718685934572_1556795096_n.jpg

10561012_945058505574244_267456345_n.jpg

12393941_898433436942092_1902694849_n.jpg

12394078_490199727851667_921224839_n.jpg

bunnypoet

They sure were! Anastasia Beverly Hills usually announce products before their release date but the owner decided to just drop this on us as a surprise for her birthday!

I kinda love that she did that! Once in a while, it is nice to be surprised and to not have read multiple blogger reviews before release.

BrittLuvsMakeup

The new Brow Definers are available at Nordstrom.com if anyone is interested.

I kinda love that she did that! Once in a while, it is nice to be surprised and to not have read multiple blogger reviews before release.

I think it's much more exciting to just drop a product like that rather than announcing it way in advance! Announcing in advance builds anticipation but just releasing a product without prior notice can result in a lot of impulse buying (which is good for them), lol.

Has it been announced how long the eyeshadow bundle pricing will be available for?

The eyeshadow bundling pricing should be permanent. :)

Last edited:

Latest posts