Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics

KiraAR

Anxiously awaiting all of you lovelies receiving these. I want to see some real-world opinions before I order. If they're good, I'm tempted by Heathers, Lovely, and Sweet Talker.

LiliV

I've seen some people get their stuff already with regular shipping I'm really hoping mine comes tomorrow! It still says "processing" on the website but you never know

ChosenOne

Just caved and ordered two of the liquid lipsticks. I reallllllly wanted the Retro Coral because that is my dream shade, but considering she says you need to wear it with chapstick and my lips have this amazing ability to make even the creamiest lipstick look matte (I swear, my lips just suck up all moisture), I'm regretfully skipping it for now. Maybe when people start reviewing it, I'll feel more comfortable getting it, but for now I'm sticking with Baby Pink and Bloodline.

I feel like I just opened a big ol'
worms.gif

hwdsprincess

Man I been so bad makeup shopping! From melt to lime crime then this launch, I had just ordered some contour refills and jet liner last week, I ordered pure Hollywood, vamp, heathers, retro coral, bloodline, lovely & carina the first 3 I got 2 of for my sis in law. I feel really guilty haha but I couldn't help it.

LiliV

Just caved and ordered two of the liquid lipsticks.  I reallllllly wanted the Retro Coral because that is my dream shade, but considering she says you need to wear it with chapstick and my lips have this amazing ability to make even the creamiest lipstick look matte (I swear, my lips just suck up all moisture), I'm regretfully skipping it for now.  Maybe when people start reviewing it, I'll feel more comfortable getting it, but for now I'm sticking with Baby Pink and Bloodline. I feel like I just opened a big ol' :worms:
I love corals but I'm saving those for summer months. That's how I manage to control myself lol I was like you still have time for those!