Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics

laurennnxox

Did anyone pick up Spicy and/or Persimmon? I would appreciate swatches when they come in!! I want one or the other, but they look reaaaallly similar! :( it's tough to choose!

Vineetha

08d6c23f_image.jpeg

v0ltagekid

Just got my package of Pure Hollywood and Vintage!
Had to put on Pure Hollywood right away! I love it!
The formula is excellent! Not drying (my lips are dryyyy as can be! and this doesn't make them worse, it hydrates!!!)
I love it by itself, if I wear to wear it out I would probably line it with something on the brown family, but for the most part I think it's beautiful as is.

edit: I was about to call it cashmere lmao.. they look similar on my lips..

Vineetha

Just got my package of Pure Hollywood and Vintage! Had to put on Pure Hollywood right away! I love it! The formula is excellent! Not drying (my lips are dryyyy as can be! and this doesn't make them worse, it hydrates!!!) I love it by itself, if I wear to wear it out I would probably line it with something on the brown family, but for the most part I think it's beautiful as is. edit: I was about to call it cashmere lmao.. they look similar on my lips.. 
That looks really pretty on you!! :eyelove:

v0ltagekid

That looks really pretty on you!!
eyelove.gif
Thank you!

Not the best swatch but here's vintage!
Not a full face because it definitely looks crazy with the makeup I have on right now lmao

I'll pair it with the right makeup tomorrow and show u guys

edit:
I also made this, I figured it might be helpful for someone comparing the colors.

v0ltagekid

Well, my Want List keeps growing.
sigh.gif

Currently wanting Bloodline, Lovely, Sad Girl and Vintage. Hopefully I can nab some soon!
mine keeps growing too ! especially after trying the formula! omg I love this stuff!

I know I want Sad Girl and Heathers.. and maybe spicy :D