Anastasia Products ?

Lavande

I'm wondering if these live up to the hype in your opinions? I tried the brow filler and wasn't too impressed- especially for the price. What do you think of the other products? Are they worth it? I really need a new brow filler now that Sephora doesn't carry one from their own line.

Thanks!

COBI

I like the "brow pen", but didn't like the tinted brow gel. I also find the clear brow gel isn't as good as some others I've used. Recently went back to MAC brow gel.

I also like the "Brow Fix" for a wax fixative option.

User38

sadly the brow pen comes right off if you use any type of eye cream or sunblock lotion -- both of which are musts for me.

I have not found a good brow pen -- yet.... actually what really does work for me, are the Bobbi Brown Sepia gel liner or the Stone, or Suede Cream shadows..

Lavande

Thanks for the info- what about the brow filler? I wasn't impressed and need a good option.

Thanks again

I like the "brow pen", but didn't like the tinted brow gel. I also find the clear brow gel isn't as good as some others I've used. Recently went back to MAC brow gel.

I also like the "Brow Fix" for a wax fixative option.

Lavande

Thanks for the info- for the price you'd expect more!

What about the brow filler? I wasn't impressed and need a good option.

Thanks againQuote:
sadly the brow pen comes right off if you use any type of eye cream or sunblock lotion -- both of which are musts for me.

I have not found a good brow pen -- yet.... actually what really does work for me, are the Bobbi Brown Sepia gel liner or the Stone, or Suede Cream shadows..

User38

Anastasia's brow powders are quite good... they last a lot longer on and can be brushed for a a shaplier brow.

User38

Dupes as in saving $$ -- yeah, check Clinique's brow powders which are cheaper or even the W n Wild brow kits.... those are all good.

Meisje

I need a brow filler with NO auburn or red tones. I have platinum hair and am having such a hard time finding something appropriate.
I use Omega shadow from MAC, but prefer to combine it with a pencil or somesuch as my brows are transparent and they need to wear well.

User38

powder or pencil, or gel?

LM has a light gel which has excellent wear and is very neutral -- no reds or auburn.

MUFE has a cream/gel in a tube -- in 0 color -- same deal, no red/auburn/orange

Shu Uemura gel in Seal Brown... looks taupe in pot, no red or auburn.

Latest posts